[3.3] LL CI Crit Freezing Pulse by Paige | Shatter Everything! | LL + CI Shenanigans | Off Meta

Ah there it is, the build that does exactly what mine does just more expensive.
Good to see this. It's interesting.

So.. what about Guardians, Shaper?
Can you add a video of killing them?
IGN: VanessaXY, Hideouts: 1729744, Build: 1746064, Witch CI
Last edited by crystalrgb on Jan 26, 2017, 2:40:15 PM
How do you gain power charges on budget build without skyforths?
"
Heffae wrote:
i believe a good choice for low budget is tulborns to start their 1 chaos each and 50% chance to generate power charges when killing a frozen enemy i used 2 of them till 65
"
Heffae wrote:

The budget version uses Curse on Hit + Assassin's mark to generate power charges.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Love this build, hate this build in Uber. You get hung on a single spike post and you are dead. Everything else I've ran it crushes and is super fun and fast. The physical hits from the sentries, spike traps and so on pop you like a balloon. Sigh, I may never get those last two ascendary points with this build. My Howa Ranger keeps me supplied on blessings, but I'm way too squishy to get caught in any trap. Running at 6400 ES, fully geared lvl 86.
Thanks for writing up this guide. Have you tried using one or two Void Battery wands? I heard they are good to use with Skyforths.
really fun to see a non-ignite or poison build and feels kinda going back to basics without using broken mechanics. Definitely going to try out this build so really thanks a lot for the build and ideas!
"

The main idea of the dual dagger version was for clear speeds in maps.

Void batteries could be great. Haven't tested them honestly. Not sure how it would compare to daggers. Youd be losing some mobility though no doubt.

Can I ask what you mean by mobility? Not movement speed right?

Also I notice in your video you don't have those auras assigned to keys? How did you enable them without binding them to keys?
~
Last edited by zintzj on Feb 10, 2017, 2:44:01 PM
guys help , invested at this build and suck, stucked at 79 level , have 6k es , 20 k dps. Cant even finish 4 akt , help please , here is my items
. Also do not have Ascendancy skills, i should try to finish labyrunth , but im weak. ty

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info