[3.3] LL CI Crit Freezing Pulse by Paige | Shatter Everything! | LL + CI Shenanigans | Off Meta

"
Uenma wrote:
Hi, i was wondering how do you manage to get power charges without the Skyforth's 25% chance to gain a power charge?

So we use Curse on Hit > Herald of Ice > Assassin's Mark for our power charge generation on the budget version.

It's not as great as Skyforths obviously, but it's a popular choice for generating power charges.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Right i see now, i thought it was warlord's mark. Thank you can't wait to try it
Why elementalist? Why not occultist - ES, free power charges etc.

And why not using faster casting support gem?
"
Jokix10 wrote:

Occultist is decent, but you'd really be picking it up just for the power charges. You lose so much damage and survivability though, I wasn't too impressed when using Occultist.

Spell Echo is better, and using Echo + Faster Casting is a waste.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Last edited by OhhPaigey on Jan 22, 2017, 1:12:33 PM
"
Uenma wrote:
Right i see now, i thought it was warlord's mark. Thank you can't wait to try it

Good luck! :)

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Fantastic build guide, engaging right from the get go!
"
"
Jokix10 wrote:

Occultist is decent, but you'd really be picking it up just for the power charges. You lose so much damage and survivability though, I wasn't too impressed when using Occultist.

Spell Echo is better, and using Echo + Faster Casting is a waste.

Well I agree Elementalist has more damage and utility, but I think I will pick Occulist for survivability, in Hardcore. +100 ES, Recharge Interuption Denial, Power charge on crit, ES regeneration per each enemy killed. I'd like to test out that ES regeneration, maybe life leech gem won't be even necessary.
Last edited by Jokix10 on Jan 22, 2017, 5:19:52 PM
I got 2 Void Batteries recently (Character: EverlastingChill) Should there be any DPS increase ? How much charges do i need and is OCC better for Void batteries(TOTAL DPS VS ELEMENTALIST)?
Is this HC viable? Can u make a HC viable version of this build? Isn't it better to have a spirit shield+Wand instead of two daggers?
wanted to say i started this league as a freeze pulse witch a week ago without even realising the costs of some uniques mostly the flasks but with 2 tulfalls and the unique rings and neck i have 42k base dps when my two golems are up but i generate 4 frenxy and 3 power charges constantly from my weapons and top out at 100k for the time being this has been a very efficient character cant wait to get dying sun flask
currently sitting at 6780 es belt and boots are not so good ^_-

u did a wonderful job on this one im sure it will keep me entertained for many hours while i grind for cur to optimise my gear now i melted some twin t7-9 rare maps last night which felt amazing
Last edited by DeadlyHusky on Jan 26, 2017, 11:16:25 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info