[3.3] LL CI Crit Freezing Pulse by Paige | Shatter Everything! | LL + CI Shenanigans | Off Meta

Looking forward to some FP love this league... still no damn MTX though!!!!!
Dungeon Addicts Guild
Recruiting Thread #861877
"
ArawnDA wrote:
Looking forward to some FP love this league... still no damn MTX though!!!!!

Ikr! Time for another forum post. *protests*
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
should we still follow the current skill tree or u found a path that works better?
fun fact, i dont care much about challenges. i just play to play.
__
Rip melee Dec 2018
"
alienfreak10 wrote:
should we still follow the current skill tree or u found a path that works better?

I would follow the ones linked for now.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Paigey, how did you get currency for 6L pledge and halcyon :oo?
just for curiosity
@edit
after my post "This profile tab has been set to private or you the lack the permissions to view it."
I worry you abuse the system
Last edited by TryKilleR on Mar 5, 2018, 4:43:45 PM
Abuse the system? What do you mean "abuse" the system? Neither of those items are "expensive". And what would locking her character profile from view to hide "abuse" do? It only locks it from other forum members, not GGG. They can see everyone's accounts at anytime.
@OhPaige, its been sadly quiet here for a while :(
"
VVhipl4sh wrote:

Yeah, unfortunately this league was terrible. I didn't even make it past level 68.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
"
OhhPaigey wrote:
"
VVhipl4sh wrote:

Yeah, unfortunately this league was terrible. I didn't even make it past level 68.

Well, what about 3.3 since they removed the dead-zone and gave it a slight tweak?
"
LeetbakaDX wrote:
"
OhhPaigey wrote:
"
VVhipl4sh wrote:

Well, what about 3.3 since they removed the dead-zone and gave it a slight tweak?

I tried multiple versions of FP as Witch and really never got anything too amazing so I just said forget it. Unfortunately the skill itself is lackluster compared to most other things...

Its definitely viable but I just have high standards for this build.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Last edited by OhhPaigey on Jun 22, 2018, 7:19:26 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info