[3.3] LL CI Crit Freezing Pulse by Paige | Shatter Everything! | LL + CI Shenanigans | Off Meta

"
bokelund917 wrote:
I can only see 1 gem slot that has 40 int in radius for the first snow gems, where is the second? Also, how do i obtain the second first snow gem? :D

Nodes for the threshold jewels to work do not have to be taken in order for you to gain their buff. I place one I believe right above Witch start beside the power charge node, and the second one to the right of Witch start. You can get them as drops, quest rewards, or buy them on PoE Trade.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Instead of the two dex and one str node under "Coordination" you could take 1 point in "Physique" and 1 point in "Fangs of the viper" and get 30 str, 20 dec, 5% movement for 2 points instead of 20 dex and 10 str for 3 points

Is that a good idea or am i missing something? :D
Last edited by bokelund917 on Dec 31, 2017, 10:26:52 AM
Hey I just want to know if this build is still Shaper viable (or if it ever was).
Thanks for the guide. This build does some great damage and is very fun to play. I had to make a few changes from not being able to afford skyforths and atziri's acuity (winds of change and inya's are what I use for replacements). Because of this I have orb of storms slotted with power charge on crit and increased crit strikes. I also opted for mastermind of discord over paragon of calamity, because using flame dash linked with arcane surge gives a pretty insane damage boost. Haven't made it to Shaper yet as this is the furthest I've gotten with a character, but the guardians weren't too much trouble. Just figured I would throw in my feedback for what can be done with 3.1 and say that this still very much works.
"
lwalker7 wrote:
Thanks for the guide. This build does some great damage and is very fun to play. I had to make a few changes from not being able to afford skyforths and atziri's acuity (winds of change and inya's are what I use for replacements). Because of this I have orb of storms slotted with power charge on crit and increased crit strikes. I also opted for mastermind of discord over paragon of calamity, because using flame dash linked with arcane surge gives a pretty insane damage boost. Haven't made it to Shaper yet as this is the furthest I've gotten with a character, but the guardians weren't too much trouble. Just figured I would throw in my feedback for what can be done with 3.1 and say that this still very much works.

Hey really nice to hear. Im slowly leveling a Witch again too so I should be updating the guide in a week or so, ish. Which will include a complete overhaul of the guide since this was my first guide ever lol.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Hi, i'm trying this build (MoM budged) in HC Abyss atm and as it is my first char in this league i'll be struggling to get belly of the beast and the pandemonius as they both cost 90 & 140 chaos atm. Sure I could grind and get it, but i'm not that good at farming :D

Are there any replacements that would work ? Should I just use rare items instead?
"
Jokix10 wrote:
Hi, i'm trying this build (MoM budged) in HC Abyss atm and as it is my first char in this league i'll be struggling to get belly of the beast and the pandemonius as they both cost 90 & 140 chaos atm. Sure I could grind and get it, but i'm not that good at farming :D

Are there any replacements that would work ? Should I just use rare items instead?

Lightning Coil. Perfect Form.

Im going to be redoing this guide completely in the next few days once I get my Witch leveled and test a few things.

Possibly going CI instead of life. And Occultist instead of Elementalist. We'll see though.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Last edited by OhhPaigey on Jan 5, 2018, 3:21:52 PM
Loving the build! How do you sustain power charges without skyforth boots though? I'm using assassin's mark but it doesn't work when fighting a boss
Me reading the guide: "Hey this looks fun! ...well I'm new and don't have much currency, let's check the budget version... belly of the beast, halcyon or pandemonious, hmm..."

*checks poe.trade*

Ummm nevermind, I'll try a different build :/
Update on build in 3.1:

I've managed to clear all content at this point and still am not tired of playing this build. Hearing Herald of Ice shatter as the entire screen clears feels awesome, and the single target damage feels just as good. Thanks again for getting me into freezing pulse.

@WhatDuhPho: Orb of Storms + Power Charge on Crit is what I use to generate power charges since I still haven't bought a pair of Skyforth boots. Inya's Epiphany boots help a ton as well with power charge sustain and give up to +70 Maximum Life. I feel like they are the budget version of Skyforth in terms of power charge help. As for bosses, you can throw a Jaws of Agony shield on your back bar (3G linked) and socket Fire Trap + Multiple Traps Support + Cluster Traps Support. Before you enter the boss area, weapon swap and spam some traps to get easy max power charges before you start fighting.

@fddldd: I feel like The Pandemonious is really the only must have piece of gear that this build totally drops in efficiency without equipping. If you can save up for that then you can get by with yellows in every other slot and make it to red tier maps with ease.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info