[3.3] LL CI Crit Freezing Pulse by Paige | Shatter Everything! | LL + CI Shenanigans | Off Meta

"
Hello. This build looks like a lot of fun and I intend on trying it out soon.Thanks for taking the time to write up the guide! I am curious on why you have attack speed on the daggers? Is it just for whirling blades? I was thinking that dual void batteries might work with the build for more dp especially with the cast speed modifier. I know there will be ramp up time for crit cap going this route, but should be overall more dps? Also I am really looking forward to seeing your vids of uber/shaper if you get a chance. I checked your stream but you were offline. Thanks again.

Thanks for your post!

The main idea of the dual dagger version was for clear speeds in maps.

Void batteries could be great. Haven't tested them honestly. Not sure how it would compare to daggers. Youd be losing some mobility though no doubt.

This build does not need any more damage however.

Definitely something to add to my growing list of to-do's. 😀
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Last edited by OhhPaigey on Jan 14, 2017, 3:49:05 PM
I am an idiot and have been playing this build wrong. lol. I've been using the phys to lightning variant of Vessel of Vinktar this whole time.
Well Im using your build right now CI variant, and I can tell that cheap shi can reck everything. Im lv 76 now with 44k dps (50k+ charged) , res capped and playing with 380es shield w/ dagger. I have about 7k ES.

Insane build, cant wait till I get end-game gear.

E: I dont have even those unique flasks only jewellery :D.
Last edited by alarjoou on Jan 17, 2017, 7:00:17 AM
hi i was wondering if your build work without skyforth ? only shavs and the rings and amulet,a bit expansive for me atm lol
"
alarjoou wrote:
Well Im using your build right now CI variant, and I can tell that cheap shi can reck everything. Im lv 76 now with 44k dps (50k+ charged) , res capped and playing with 380es shield w/ dagger. I have about 7k ES.

Insane build, cant wait till I get end-game gear.

E: I dont have even those unique flasks only jewellery :D.

Awesome, glad to hear! :)
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
"
saporta wrote:
hi i was wondering if your build work without skyforth ? only shavs and the rings and amulet,a bit expansive for me atm lol

It works without Skyforth, you'll probably have to drop an aura (or pick up reduced mana aura node in the skill tree) and you'll have to find a way to generate power charges.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
"
bridgeburner wrote:
I am an idiot and have been playing this build wrong. lol. I've been using the phys to lightning variant of Vessel of Vinktar this whole time.

LOL. Been there, done that.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Hi what do you think about using 2 of the new league uniques?
The Tulfall tornado wands?
Hi, i was wondering for the CI build, how do you manage to get power charges without the Skyforth's 25% chance to gain a power charge?
Last edited by Uenma on Jan 22, 2017, 10:56:44 AM
"
Viperial7 wrote:
Hi what do you think about using 2 of the new league uniques?
The Tulfall tornado wands?

Might be decent. I went with daggers for the crit & Whirling Blades though.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info