[3.3] LL CI Crit Freezing Pulse by Paige | Shatter Everything! | LL + CI Shenanigans | Off Meta

"
bridgeburner wrote:
So, I'm curious if you've tried using this:

Seems like pretty similar stats, but wouldn't the 60% damage if you've frozen recently be better than the cold penetration if we chill? Plus the extra freeze chance?

That's another viable amulet. I have tested it, I prefer The Pandemonious, for survival and damage pen which is very very strong.

May also be better to change the tree around a bit using The Halcyon.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Nice guide! I have shavs but dont have skyforth(most likely cant afford one). Can I still go lowlife, right? Ill just use the link setups of the CI one,especailly the coh setup. Will that be good? Thanks man!

Btw, Why elementalist nof inquisitor?
"
McGoodness wrote:
Nice guide! I have shavs but dont have skyforth(most likely cant afford one). Can I still go lowlife, right? Ill just use the link setups of the CI one,especailly the coh setup. Will that be good? Thanks man!

Yeah you should be able to do a LL no Skyforth version. However Skyforths are absolutely amazing & worth saving up for imo.

I posted a reply to this question before, the "main" reason we go Witch is for extra defense vs ele reflect, and the increased cold damage through the golem ascendancy.

"There's a couple of reasons, we mainly go Ele so we don't randomly rip vs ele reflect, and with Liege of Primordial we're doing 40% increased cold & lightning damage, and getting 100% increased buffs on our Ice and Lightning Golem. I also prefer starting out in the Witch area because it's surrounded by a lot of strong nodes for the build."

If you can survive to ele reflect packs as Inquis, then I'm sure it could probably be viable.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Last edited by OhhPaigey on Jan 10, 2017, 7:19:15 PM
"
"
McGoodness wrote:

Yeah you should be able to do a LL no Skyforth version. However Skyforths are absolutely amazing & worth saving up for imo.

I posted a reply to this question before, the "main" reason we go Witch is for extra defense vs ele reflect, and the increased cold damage through the golem ascendancy.

"There's a couple of reasons, we mainly go Ele so we don't randomly rip vs ele reflect, and with Liege of Primordial we're doing 40% increased cold & lightning damage, and getting 100% increased buffs on our Ice and Lightning Golem. I also prefer starting out in the Witch area because it's surrounded by a lot of strong nodes for the build."

If you can survive to ele reflect packs as Inquis, then I'm sure it could probably be viable.

Okay thanks man! For freeze pulse link. If I go inquisitor. I'll be dropping cold pen right? What do you suggest I used? Dont want to use LMP. I think the projectile from rings would be enough

Freeze pulse - spell echo - inc crit - empower/life leech -added cold - ???
Last edited by McGoodness on Jan 11, 2017, 4:52:23 AM
"
McGoodness wrote:
"
"
McGoodness wrote:

Okay thanks man! For freeze pulse link. If I go inquisitor. I'll be dropping cold pen right? What do you suggest I used? Dont want to use LMP. I think the projectile from rings would be enough

Freeze pulse - spell echo - inc crit - empower/life leech -added cold - ???

I'm thinking probably use Life Leech & Empower. Increased Crit Damage is another option though.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Some comments on this build:
I'm using the CI build. It cost me under 2ex to gear it.
It's very annoying to level but once you can wear your snakepits it becomes very good. I just did t14 map at lvl 77.
The clear speeds are good but nothing insane. It's not something built entirely around fast clear speeds like vaal sparker obviously. It can survive some blows and do a large amount of dps.
Highly recommended! Thanks for making a budget CI version, i had my eye on this before saving up for skyforth (still am) and others
I just wanted to add that this is the first build I've ever been able to farm Atziri deathless with. It just crushes her. The triplets are a little tricky, but the 3 Atziri runs I did I forgot to put Added Cold Damage back in for LMP so that probably didn't help. But everything else is super fast.
So glad to hear you guys are having success with the build!

Thanks for the feedback. 😁

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Best levelling gear for this build?
Was able to take down Core Malachai and Twinned Abyss.

Have you done the Guardians yet? I got a Minotaur map from Abyss and I'm wondering if you have any tips on how to do the guardians with this build. (Different flasks to use, etc)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info