Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.3] LL CI Crit Freezing Pulse by Paige | Shatter Everything! | LL + CI Shenanigans | Off Meta

can i know ur max. energy shield?
Which is the best enchantment for boots? And is this build Shaper/Guardians viable?
Hey,

I may have missed it but why are we running vitality on the CI build if we are not taking the Zealot's Oath keystone?

Edit: My bad. I read clarity as vitality. Please ignore.
Last edited by Psykalisk on Feb 8, 2017, 4:43:06 PM
EDIT: Nevermind, found an answer to my question.¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Dif-tor heh smusma.\V/
Last edited by Nanoprobe on Feb 16, 2017, 3:23:54 PM
Hey,
first of all great build!
But i have one question, from where do you get your life leech?
thanks a lot
cheap you say.. ok where to get the jewelry :)
Have you tried Cold to Fire Support instead of Added Cold Damage? It seems to give more damage for me (I'm using wands though).
"
tkensei wrote:
Have you tried Cold to Fire Support instead of Added Cold Damage? It seems to give more damage for me (I'm using wands though).

Yes, tooltip damage is not an accurate way to measure DPS. Cold Pen is the strongest gem we can take but it doesn't show up on tooltip because of how the gem functions.

Cold to Fire can work, it just would be a different build, imo.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Last edited by OhhPaigey on Feb 21, 2017, 4:34:52 PM
"
B3RTY wrote:
cheap you say.. ok where to get the jewelry :)

The jewelry is (was) dirt cheap. You don't need the +1 curse and whatever else I have to make the build work.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
"
SherlockFubix wrote:
Hey,
first of all great build!
But i have one question, from where do you get your life leech?
thanks a lot

Leech from the budget version is through our curse, Assassin's Mark. And with the boot enchant once you can pick that up.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info