[3.3] LL CI Crit Freezing Pulse by Paige | Shatter Everything! | LL + CI Shenanigans | Off Meta

"
tkensei wrote:
Which is the best enchantment for boots? And is this build Shaper/Guardians viable?

"0.6% of Damage Leeched as Life and Mana if you've Killed Recently"

This one seemed pretty big once I got it.

I never attempted them this league with this build, but I honestly don't see why not.

We have all the resistances, ES & damage needed.

I'd be interested in hearing feedback on those if anybody has tried them.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
"
firdaussi wrote:
can i know ur max. energy shield?

I was just around 9k iirc.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Last edited by OhhPaigey on Feb 21, 2017, 4:58:00 PM
Pretty fun build... definitely a glass cannon but very fun. Been playing the low life version:

gear

Does NOT seem to be viable for the guardians, though. You have essentially zero physical mitigation so minotaur and chimera are out. Phoenix and hydra might be doable but heavily dependent on skilled play to avoid damage. And while the DPS of the build is insane for mapping, it's not enough to kill the guardians quickly at all. I haven't attempted shaper but my experience has been that if a build struggles with or can't do the guardians then it definitely can't do the shaper.

Seems to struggle with Core Malachai as well for similar reasons... zero phys mitigation.

I like that the damage is high enough that you can run IIQ/IIR gems for most maps. I may eventually try a shield instead of dual wielding once I get another couple levels... you can get killed almost instantly at 7-7.5k ES
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
Last edited by tackle70 on Feb 22, 2017, 4:50:53 PM
Do you have any plans on using this build the coming league? Also, what's your opinion on this build:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1835189

Debating which build to go for, I really enjoyed playing your CI build in Breach. Strongest build I've ever played. :)
Dif-tor heh smusma.\V/
Last edited by Nanoprobe on Mar 1, 2017, 3:35:43 AM
Hello, I'm trying your build out to start Legacy league and it looks good. I played an Inquisitor FP 2 leagues ago, and it will be nice to compare the two. The First Snow jewels should be a nice boost.

Can you let me know why you are taking Arcane Vision? Is it just for the accuracy rating? Is +30 worth a skill point?
how would you deal with stun on your non skyforth build?
Amazing build !! Definitely looking forward to trying this.
what is the use for whirling blades?
Really been enjoying the Low Life version of this build. First Snow is a nice addition in 2.6 - makes it so you can drop a snakepit and get a resists+ES ring. It also makes Dying Sun pointless in my opinion.

I'm not convinced of the merits of dual-wielding over dagger+shield. I can get about 10% more damage and 20% more whirling blades speed on a dual-wield setup but at cost of 20% less ES with just a halfway decent shield (more if you have a GG shield). I don't think that's worth it - 7k ES is going to cause RIPs in high level maps.

I also think there are some optimizations that could be done on tree and gems in the OP. For example, Clarity is mostly useless once you get a leech boot enchant, Lightning Golem gives higher DPS than Flame Golem, and Added Cold Damage is not as good as either Faster Casting or Increased Critical Damage in the main gem links.

Haste is also a great aura to be able to fit in; it's worth 3 passive points to get the Charisma cluster so you can run it.

My current preference is also to run Arctic Armour over Herald of Thunder, since HoT damage doesn't get any penetration bonus and the build is wildly squishy to physical damage.

I also like using IIQ/IIR in the gem links for most mapping since the extra DPS from Empower/Faster Casting is not really needed 99% of the time even for bosses.

This is the tree I'm working towards; I think it's a bit more optimized than the OP (note that it's optimized for dagger+shield so no Dark Arts)

current gear

Current DPS with Empower/Cold Pen/Fast Cast/Spell Echo/Increased Crit Strikes is 305k (5 power charges, crit capped) and ES pool is 8.6k
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
Last edited by tackle70 on Mar 8, 2017, 10:44:19 AM
"
julymorning wrote:
what is the use for whirling blades?

Fortify Support gives you kind of amazing physical def

also it is a very nice movement skill

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info