[3.3] LL CI Crit Freezing Pulse by Paige | Shatter Everything! | LL + CI Shenanigans | Off Meta

Could you make a video of the build ? i'd rly like to see how it plays
"
"
Glassia wrote:
"
Current tests using Ice Bite Support is proving to be one of the strongest gems available to link with Freezing Pulse after its buff in 3.0.

What are you replacing for Ice Bite Support?

Added Cold Damage.

Last night I recolored my Belly to 4B2G. It's FP > Inc Crit Strikes > Echo > Inc Crit Damage > Ice Bite > Cold Pen atm.

Things seem to be working out very well. Gonna have a few minor updates to the guide around Friday.

Going to try this out.

How about for the budget version?
Last edited by Glassia on Aug 9, 2017, 8:00:30 PM
What would be our pantheon choices for the budget build?
The guide now has the most up to date information.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
"
MohawkFeeh wrote:
What would be our pantheon choices for the budget build?

Going to add that to the guide now.

Soul of Lunaris & Soul of Yugul I prefer.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
"
asivertsen wrote:
Could you make a video of the build ? i'd rly like to see how it plays

Yes, I'm going to record a video & stream a bit Friday night.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
"
dc2904 wrote:
hey! at first thank you for this build and the work you put in to share it with us!

I did everything as you describe it in the guide except of the shoes and i only have 59k Dps with freezing pulse. But i dont know why Oo ok, my gems are not lvl 21 but that shouldnt do a total of 200k dps minus?! i switched warlords mark with assasins mark to get power charges but my dmg isnt even close to 100k with full power charges. any ideas what i am doing wrong?

https://s2.imagebanana.com/file/170809/iDk9ISCY.jpg

https://s2.imagebanana.com/file/170809/CHDWOQmy.jpg

https://s2.imagebanana.com/file/170809/I3bUFrO7.jpg

Hey, forgot to reply to this, sorry!

After a quick glance there's a couple problems. I can't see all of your gear but from what you linked me..

You're low life & took Pain Attunement but you aren't below 30% Life, which means you aren't benefiting from the 30% more damage buff of Pain Attunement. You're running Hatred which doesn't add anything to Freeze Pulse DPS. Hatred is strictly a physical damage aura.

You took the 3 aura nodes by CI but they aren't needed, remove those 4 points and pick up Throatseeker instead.

I would strongly recommend reading over my guide, and consider changing to the life version, you're going to do a lot more damage with a lot less currency required, and it's quite a bit easier to play than ES currently.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Last edited by OhhPaigey on Aug 9, 2017, 9:10:34 PM
damn i spent all of my money to swap tree (es->hp)
and now you again change it rofl
also check my charctr, iam doing good or bad ?
"
ilostmyfear wrote:
damn i spent all of my money to swap tree (es->hp)
and now you again change it rofl
also check my charctr, iam doing good or bad ?

Hey I'm not able to view your character.

Also sorry about the tree update, after doing some tests in maps I had to change some things around, but the end result is a much stronger character.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Last edited by OhhPaigey on Aug 10, 2017, 6:11:58 AM
I'll just create new character at this point haha.

Spoiler
:(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info