[3.3] LL CI Crit Freezing Pulse by Paige | Shatter Everything! | LL + CI Shenanigans | Off Meta

"
tackle70 wrote:
"
"
tackle70 wrote:
Just want to post to confirm that there is absolutely no way that you would ever want to play this build as low life in a league... the expense is crazy. I've been testing and trying to improve upon the survivability of this in low life in standard and you pretty much need near-perfect gear to be anything other than pure glass cannon.

I think that north of 9k ES and with a shavronne's revelation for some ES regen it's pretty solid but wow it's expensive.

Yeah expensive squishy and not worth it. Youre forced to run a shield to have low tier ES.

Dual wielding is 50% more DPS overall. Pain Attunement is 30%.

How do you get 50% more DPS from dual wielding? You can get better DPS from a dagger than from a shield and you get some DPS from Dark Arts but not 50% more unless my math is way off. My testing has had dual wielding at about 15-20% more damage with a good dagger compared to a good shield.

Theres a lot of reasons behind it and a lot of it is gonna come down to what your weapons and shield are that youre comparing.

Dark Arts made up for 10% of my overall DPS. Its an extremely strong node and directly above Heart of Ice which is another 10% DPS not even including the Cold pen it provides.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Last edited by OhhPaigey on Aug 9, 2017, 4:45:40 PM
"
ZoeSkyFall wrote:
0 problems with the build

Glad you like it.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
"
airidasz wrote:
How do You deal with your low chaos resistance (-44%)?

I ran a couple insanely high damage rolled T11s last night I survived very well after a few adjustments.

My answer would be MoM and the insane leech through our very high damage output.

Its been a pretty standard practice of not worrying about chaos res for many years.

Who knows maybe it will be a problem later on in t15 t16 maps or shaper, atziri if it is we'll fix it. But so far Im not worried about it.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Last edited by OhhPaigey on Aug 9, 2017, 3:33:23 PM
"
Is 300k DPS now low? When you look at other builds with 1mio~16m dmg..? Is it really enough to kill shaper and more?

You cant blindly look at tooltip DPS and think that if 1 build is boasting 1.5m and another is at 300k that the 1.5m build is doing 400% more damage. Half the time those posted numbers are not even calculated properly and if they are its in a single encounter which it wont come close to in real world gameplay.

Are there FOTM builds that possibly double this builds effective damage? I wouldnt be surprised. But with the damage im doing right now, that is not my concern.

We'll see how this build deals with atziri and shaper. I have high hopes for it feels a lot more solid than ever before.

Simply put, my 6L choices are based around being completely optimal in combat, not about attracting new players with flashy high numbers of DPS.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Last edited by OhhPaigey on Aug 9, 2017, 3:46:24 PM
not sure why but I can't access any of the poeplanner links.. it keeps giving me an bad gateway error
"
shen2001 wrote:
not sure why but I can't access any of the poeplanner links.. it keeps giving me an bad gateway error

Thats been happening since 3.0. The actual links are correct its just the site going down. If youre trying the main build I provided a path of building link with it.

If its the budget version give me an hour and ill add a path of building link for it too.

Im hoping poeplanner gets their act together because the other option is just converting them all to the default poe tree builder.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Last edited by OhhPaigey on Aug 9, 2017, 3:53:46 PM
Current tests using Ice Bite Support is proving to be one of the strongest gems available to link with Freezing Pulse after its buff in 3.0.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Ohn ye its hella fun.
"
Current tests using Ice Bite Support is proving to be one of the strongest gems available to link with Freezing Pulse after its buff in 3.0.

What are you replacing for Ice Bite Support?
Last edited by Glassia on Aug 9, 2017, 7:13:28 PM
"
Glassia wrote:
"

What are you replacing for Ice Bite Support?

Added Cold Damage.

Last night I recolored my Belly to 4B2G. It's FP > Inc Crit Strikes > Echo > Inc Crit Damage > Ice Bite > Cold Pen atm.

Things seem to be working out very well. Gonna have a few minor updates to the guide around Friday.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Last edited by OhhPaigey on Aug 9, 2017, 7:25:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info