[3.3] LL CI Crit Freezing Pulse by Paige | Shatter Everything! | LL + CI Shenanigans | Off Meta

"
ondoki wrote:
Is it me or are the links to the buildings (90p, 100p, ....) no longer working - i know they worked yesterday ?

PoE planner has been up and down like a yoyo.

Ill add a path of building link for the budget version after work.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
"
tackle70 wrote:
Just want to post to confirm that there is absolutely no way that you would ever want to play this build as low life in a league... the expense is crazy. I've been testing and trying to improve upon the survivability of this in low life in standard and you pretty much need near-perfect gear to be anything other than pure glass cannon.

I think that north of 9k ES and with a shavronne's revelation for some ES regen it's pretty solid but wow it's expensive.

Yeah expensive squishy and not worth it. Youre forced to run a shield to have low tier ES.

Dual wielding is 50% more DPS overall. Pain Attunement is 30%.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
"
"
tackle70 wrote:
Just want to post to confirm that there is absolutely no way that you would ever want to play this build as low life in a league... the expense is crazy. I've been testing and trying to improve upon the survivability of this in low life in standard and you pretty much need near-perfect gear to be anything other than pure glass cannon.

I think that north of 9k ES and with a shavronne's revelation for some ES regen it's pretty solid but wow it's expensive.

Yeah expensive squishy and not worth it. Youre forced to run a shield to have low tier ES.

Dual wielding is 50% more DPS overall. Pain Attunement is 30%.

How do you get 50% more DPS from dual wielding? You can get better DPS from a dagger than from a shield and you get some DPS from Dark Arts but not 50% more unless my math is way off. My testing has had dual wielding at about 15-20% more damage with a good dagger compared to a good shield.
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
Last edited by tackle70 on Aug 9, 2017, 12:48:37 PM
What do you think of going occultist for ll/Shavs? I was thinking of going to vile bastion/forbidden power to help with some of the ES nerfs.
0 problems with the build
How do You deal with your low chaos resistance (-44%)?
hey! at first thank you for this build and the work you put in to share it with us!

I did everything as you describe it in the guide except of the shoes and i only have 59k Dps with freezing pulse. But i dont know why Oo ok, my gems are not lvl 21 but that shouldnt do a total of 200k dps minus?! i switched warlords mark with assasins mark to get power charges but my dmg isnt even close to 100k with full power charges. any ideas what i am doing wrong?

https://s2.imagebanana.com/file/170809/iDk9ISCY.jpg

https://s2.imagebanana.com/file/170809/CHDWOQmy.jpg

https://s2.imagebanana.com/file/170809/I3bUFrO7.jpg
Last edited by dc2904 on Aug 9, 2017, 2:20:21 PM
Is 300k DPS now low? When you look at other builds with 1mio~16m dmg..? Is it really enough to kill shaper and more?
as you see its not HIS dps that is low... its mine ^^ i am at 59K dps.
Last edited by dc2904 on Aug 9, 2017, 3:06:05 PM
"
Snoozey wrote:
What do you think of going occultist for ll/Shavs? I was thinking of going to vile bastion/forbidden power to help with some of the ES nerfs.

Its an option I didnt bother trying. Taking Elementalist is some of our biggest damage nodes in the entire tree and resolves the big issue of reflect.

When I was testing out the different options it simply comes down to a few things all related with recent ES nerfs.

No instant leech. Lowered ES % on Shavs and no ES % on rings. That forces us to run with a shield just to have a shred of survivalability. It also cuts our toooltip DPS in half.

Pain Attunement is 30% more damage. Dual wielding two reasonable wands or dagger is 50% roughly.

On top of that its not like FP benefits from a lot of auras which is kind of the reason of LL.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Last edited by OhhPaigey on Aug 9, 2017, 3:17:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info