[3.3] LL CI Crit Freezing Pulse by Paige | Shatter Everything! | LL + CI Shenanigans | Off Meta

lol cant delete bug
Last edited by Ebuwyn on Aug 8, 2017, 10:39:02 PM
Just wanted to say thanks a bunch for this incredibly in depth guide. I'm a new PoE player that finds this build very interesting and I really appreciate how much info you've got on leveling from 1 to endgame.

Most other builds only show endgame gear and rely on experienced players knowledge to fill in the giant gap pre level 70.

Love your work, keep it up!
Last edited by Parranoid1 on Aug 8, 2017, 11:39:42 PM
"
Parranoid1 wrote:
Just wanted to say thanks a bunch for this incredibly in depth guide. I'm a new PoE player that finds this build very interesting and I really appreciate how much info you've got on leveling from 1 to endgame.

Most other builds only show endgame gear and rely on experienced players knowledge to fill in the giant gap pre level 70.

Love your work, keep it up!

Hey no problem, glad I can help. :)
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Under the Life Based MoM Budget Build (Belly of the Beast & The Halcyon or The Pandemonious) build, the Gems & Links set up for Bosses and Map Clearing are the same. Is there a mistake or is this right?

Thank you.
"
gcydxqpgxm wrote:
Under the Life Based MoM Budget Build (Belly of the Beast & The Halcyon or The Pandemonious) build, the Gems & Links set up for Bosses and Map Clearing are the same. Is there a mistake or is this right?

Thank you.

Its meant to be the same Im still running tests to see how everything feels. If its optimal to just run 1 setup at all times I will remove the two different options and itll just be one.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Last edited by OhhPaigey on Aug 9, 2017, 9:34:13 AM
what about dyadian down heavy belt = hp/rezs/leech from chilled enimies (does it work)?
Last edited by ilostmyfear on Aug 9, 2017, 10:00:33 AM
Is it me or are the links to the buildings (90p, 100p, ....) no longer working - i know they worked yesterday ?
No there down. Was using them :(
Just want to post to confirm that there is absolutely no way that you would ever want to play this build as low life in a league... the expense is crazy. I've been testing and trying to improve upon the survivability of this in low life in standard and you pretty much need near-perfect gear to be anything other than pure glass cannon.

I think that north of 9k ES and with a shavronne's revelation for some ES regen it's pretty solid but wow it's expensive.
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
"
ilostmyfear wrote:
what about dyadian down heavy belt = hp/rezs/leech from chilled enimies (does it work)?

Attack Damage does not work with Freezing Pulse.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info