[3.3] LL CI Crit Freezing Pulse by Paige | Shatter Everything! | LL + CI Shenanigans | Off Meta

"
"
ilostmyfear wrote:
damn i spent all of my money to swap tree (es->hp)
and now you again change it rofl
also check my charctr, iam doing good or bad ?

Hey I'm not able to view your character.

Also sorry about the tree update, after doing some tests in maps I had to change some things around, but the end result is a much stronger character.

check it now please
How are you building power charges in the life MoM build. I see in the budget build power charge on crit is used. Maybe I'm just not seeing it in the main build.

BTW, Thanks for the build. Having lots of fun with it.
hey question about endgame tree, do you think taking out the heart of ice points (5pts) and instead taking 2 more jewel slots is worth it? Decent builds, just struggling with the higher hp of bosses sometimes :(
How do you life leech with the budget build ?
"
asivertsen wrote:

life Leech and vaal pact on the left side in the 100p tree. Also you use life Leech support skill gem
Last edited by Socos on Aug 10, 2017, 11:55:33 AM
"
gouki133 wrote:
How are you building power charges in the life MoM build. I see in the budget build power charge on crit is used. Maybe I'm just not seeing it in the main build.

BTW, Thanks for the build. Having lots of fun with it.

Skyforth generates our power charges on the non budget version.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
"
Mysickduck1 wrote:
hey question about endgame tree, do you think taking out the heart of ice points (5pts) and instead taking 2 more jewel slots is worth it? Decent builds, just struggling with the higher hp of bosses sometimes :(

I was also torn between missing those jewel slots. I definitely would say if you can find a stacked jewel like the ones I suggest it can increase your DPS.

I wouldnt recommend taking points from heart of ice though. Dark Arts if anything.

Also when I was running tests yesterday, dual wielding good rare wands can almost double our tooltip DPS. With dual mirrored rare wands putting us up to or over 1mil tooltip with the right setup.

I chose dual VBs because nothing good is out right now on league.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Last edited by OhhPaigey on Aug 10, 2017, 12:39:18 PM
"
asivertsen wrote:

Life Leech gem linked to FP, Warlords Mark.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
hello, so what version viable guardian farm?
OhOhPaige, thanks for posting this guide.

I've always wanted to play Freezing Pulse, as well as attempt to push through high level maps + some of the endgame content. So, I re-rolled a level 89 Elementalist in Standard League and hopefully I can accomplish my goals and have some fun with this build.

I'm currently running with your suggestions PRIOR to the switch to Frenzy Charges / Ice Bite. However, I'll be shifting to that as soon as I can farm up enough chromatics to recolor my Belly of the Beast, 4 blue is tough to get :)

I do have quite a few questions --

1) For the second "First Snow" jewel, isn't there are only 30 intelligence allocated in its radius, not 40? Am I missing something? I feel like I am, but, every time I count, I can't get to the 40 intelligence required for that jewel node below MoM.

2) I'm caught between the budget build and the "geared" build. I have skyforth boots, and most other gear, but, I do not have the Vaals Accuity gloves, and I'm a long way away from saving up for it. Any suggestions on how to exist in this state of in between?

3) Thoughts on Doryani's Invitation as a belt choice? I like the cold damage, resist and leech. Yet, maybe the leech is redundant with warlords mark and the skill tree node "bloodrinker". However, I'm starting to wonder if I need to get a belt that gives me more life, thoughts? -

3a) My life is low with 4.1k HP / 3k Mana -- I'm struggling with survivability and frequently I'm getting "one-shot" or simply burned down before I can react -

3b) I know my flash set-up is less than ideal. I'm saving up for the flasks listed in your guide. Additionally, I also need to get my Dexterity up so I can acquire Vaal Haste.

3c) What about mixing up the blasphemy set-up and adding another curse with like enfeeble to compliment warlords mark?

3d) As it stands now, I don't really use lightning warp too much, but, once I get the right flasks, I'm sure it will be nice for movement. Currently, if I shifted it to a 4L, do you think there's a supporting skill I could use to help my survivability? I can't use fortify, right?

4) Finally, my gems are shit, and as a result my DPS, and I suspect my survivability from leech, are suffering. I plan to get them upgraded to 20/20s or close ASAP, just running into a currency issue at the moment too. I'll get those upgraded soon and I hope I find the build easier to play then.

----

Regardless, awesome build, I'm struggling with it now, but, I can see its potential, and once I get properly set-up I'm excited to see its full potential. Any tips and advice would be appreciated.

Thanks for taking the time to make this guide and answer my questions.
Last edited by Ahutz on Aug 10, 2017, 1:52:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info