[2.6] CI HoWA ST - Uber / Shaper / Guardians Down - Budget Friendly?

"
Hi, just a question is this still 2.6 all content viable? great build btw very detailed too, cheers!
Absolutely. This build wrecks content.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
why not using fertile mind here too ?

http://imgur.com/a/x15Lp
"
kelvins4s wrote:
why not using fertile mind here too ?

http://imgur.com/a/x15Lp
imgur is having ... challenges at the moment. If this is the jewel socket left of Vaal Pact, then I personally do run another FM there. I've tried it with a tri-mod jewel instead, and get more damage with the FM. Haven't tried it with a 4 mod jewel yet, though, so... /me shrugs.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
Do you need accuracy for this build?
"
Do you need accuracy for this build?

By obtaining 2 pieces of gear with 250+ accuracy on them. With the bonuses from the tree/dex/golem, that will give you >2.5k accuracy which will be enough to give you at least 88-90% chance to hit vs level 84 monsters.

Or just use the shapers touch gloves and you dont have to worry about it.
you will end up at around 90-95% hit (depending on int) with the gloves.
Last edited by bupkiss on Apr 12, 2017, 7:39:41 AM
are you going to update tree? 107 points skill tree does not work?
What gems is everyone putting in their gloves/boots/helm?

Right now I have:
CwDT - Immortal Call - Increased Duration - Summon Lightning Golem

CwDT - Increased Duration - Enfeeble - Vortex

Wrath - Discipline - Enlighten - Purity of Elements

Right now, I'm still just trying to follow the guide to the T, but I have all my resistances maxed and am also using the Wise Oak Flask, so I think I can get rid of Purity of Elements.

What should I put there instead?
"
ChangHyun84 wrote:
What gems is everyone putting in their gloves/boots/helm?

Right now I have:
CwDT - Immortal Call - Increased Duration - Summon Lightning Golem

CwDT - Increased Duration - Enfeeble - Vortex

Wrath - Discipline - Enlighten - Purity of Elements

Right now, I'm still just trying to follow the guide to the T, but I have all my resistances maxed and am also using the Wise Oak Flask, so I think I can get rid of Purity of Elements.

What should I put there instead?

This is just my 2 cents,

I would move your Lightning Golem to the open slot. This will free up a slot in your CWDT set up. Then move vortex over to that set up (not sure why you are using vortex, is it just to chill enemies? I personally use Frost Bomb in order to get a free regen reduction on enemies, or Phase Run to get the movement speed boost and reduced visibility when i get hit).

Then, in your curse CWDT set up, you could instead opt for a CWDT-CoH set up in order to let you use a high level Enfeeble.

So to summarize, I would go:

Discipline - Enlighten - Wrath - Lightning Golem
CWDT(lvl 1) - Immortal Call - Increased Duration - Frost Bomb
CWDT(lvl 1) - Frost Nova (or whatever) - Curse on Hit - Enfeeble (level 20)

Not saying my way is the best. I'm certainly not an expert at this build :P

Legacy SC IGN: Octora
Standard SC IGN: Octyte
There's no need to waste a socket on Purity of Elements. Just substitute wrath with this whenever you do an elemental weakness map.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
"
blindz02 wrote:
"
grimjack68 wrote:
"
blindz02 wrote:
Hi Guys, need help with gears, tree, etc. Looking to maximize my DPS and need help with what to change, got about 70ex to spend.

DPS Tooltip in hideout: 43.6k ES: 10.1k and got about

Gears:

Tree: http://poeplanner.com/AAcAAPcSKAB5VP695sSiEVCio6crVYVtbDbFGYrrYzBbm7WExZUgr-utMxnXH0EdTw5IVkgtH0yzAx4fAvGKwzr5Y6OK6xQV8H_GKjj0-M_dbRld8qEiKwobyJcGNj2lyxGWBfm1SCLqBAfYJOjWNbnndAHRokDB8-4OES-VzO0_0B_v65MnvoqhL1b6d9cUdVuvkApOKiPTbyeaakz_QzHDM1oa2sEuU9NvjX63tnXL6mK-p4TvYSEaVTboRmkB56cwn8t_K_1uft14-Y25mybdRmOnEYHBxewYLL8V14auVmOP-tDQX2qPYBcmeoTQrUHQX3CDbTy-2NUAAAAAAA==
Not much to tweak at all here. I can offer a couple bits on your tree, and that's about it.

I would swap the ES/Ev node below cold hearted calculation with the INT node just to the right of it.

I'd also swap the 2 points directly right of Deep Wisdom for the three connecting nodes that you are using now, and put the extra point into another 10% elemental damage node.

You have an extra dex node between Vaal Pact and Theif's Craft. That will get you another 10% elemental damage node.

What are you using for flasks?

I see made a few changes just now, and managed to hit 52k dps tooltip, new jewels, and perf rolled claws, and changed my tree a bit, but my ES went down a bit its now at 9.7k.

Wanted to just buy a helm with 40% ST enchant but I cant seem to find one that has similar stats as mine, so I guess I have to make the grind for it.

And lastly, would it be worth it to get 21/20 or 20/23 gems for a few hundred dps boost per gem?

And using these flasks

Oh well thanks for everything, I think I changed everything I could, bought new gears/jewels. Full 21/20 Gems, and tweaked my tree. Total Spent: 47ex

New Gear:

DPS ToolTip: 56k || ES: 10.3k

PS. Still need to get The Wise Oak xD
Last edited by blindz02 on Apr 12, 2017, 5:48:21 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info