[2.6] CI HoWA ST - Uber / Shaper / Guardians Down - Budget Friendly?

Any tips for my gear? Got 3ex to improve right now. Sitting at 32k DPS at HO with GM if i'm not wrong.

Spoiler
"
xxKillerZ wrote:
Any tips for my gear? Got 3ex to improve right now. Sitting at 32k DPS at HO with GM if i'm not wrong.

Spoiler

Focus on getting 20/20 on gems, that will make a difference, maybe jewels if you need them (attack speed is a really nice dps boost as well).
After that might wanna try to get a better ES boots (and i suggest maxES on rings if you can), but at that point more INT on gear and you will start minmaxing, which unfortunatly will get quite expensive
Nearly at the level I can finally equip HoWA, but I'm having a lot of trouble leveling and clearing mobs atm...

Can someone give me a quick shakedown on my build? (OP tree is broken so I'm kinda lost as to what to pick up)
"
Twintech wrote:
are you going to update tree? 107 points skill tree does not work?
Here's my current tree: 111 points
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
Last edited by grimjack68 on Apr 13, 2017, 12:20:50 AM
"
CottonSwabs wrote:
Nearly at the level I can finally equip HoWA, but I'm having a lot of trouble leveling and clearing mobs atm...

Can someone give me a quick shakedown on my build? (OP tree is broken so I'm kinda lost as to what to pick up)
Sure!

Edit: For the sake of completion, here's the 28 point tree: 28 points

So here's the revised 66 point tree, which you should have all of:

66 points

And here is the 87 point tree. Pretty easy to see the progression:

87 points

After you hit this, you'll need to have ES gear and a bunch of refund points, so you can switch from life based to CI based.
Last edited by grimjack68 on Apr 13, 2017, 12:15:36 AM
When you get your ES gear and 88 points to spend, you respec to this tree:

CI Respec at 88 points
Last edited by grimjack68 on Apr 13, 2017, 12:12:32 AM
Awesome, thanks!
"
"
xxKillerZ wrote:

Spoiler

Focus on getting 20/20 on gems, that will make a difference, maybe jewels if you need them (attack speed is a really nice dps boost as well).
After that might wanna try to get a better ES boots (and i suggest maxES on rings if you can), but at that point more INT on gear and you will start minmaxing, which unfortunatly will get quite expensive

Your boots are unreal man.
"
grimjack68 wrote:
"
Twintech wrote:
are you going to update tree? 107 points skill tree does not work?
Here's my current tree: 111 points

Thanks. and 1 more thing - slower projectiles instead of??
Last edited by Twintech on Apr 13, 2017, 6:19:55 AM
"
miChaaaaaaa wrote:
"

Your boots are unreal man.

ahahha thanks mate, funny bit is that the guy who sold these to me was trying to chance Skyforth, guess he managed to get a nice comeback anyway

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info