[2.6] CI HoWA ST - Uber / Shaper / Guardians Down - Budget Friendly?

OP can you update the skill tree?

the 87 and 107 points are kinda bugged. Thanks!
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
blindz02 wrote:
Hi Guys, need help with gears, tree, etc. Looking to maximize my DPS and need help with what to change, got about 70ex to spend.

DPS Tooltip in hideout: 43.6k ES: 10.1k and got about

Gears:

Tree: http://poeplanner.com/AAcAAPcSKAB5VP695sSiEVCio6crVYVtbDbFGYrrYzBbm7WExZUgr-utMxnXH0EdTw5IVkgtH0yzAx4fAvGKwzr5Y6OK6xQV8H_GKjj0-M_dbRld8qEiKwobyJcGNj2lyxGWBfm1SCLqBAfYJOjWNbnndAHRokDB8-4OES-VzO0_0B_v65MnvoqhL1b6d9cUdVuvkApOKiPTbyeaakz_QzHDM1oa2sEuU9NvjX63tnXL6mK-p4TvYSEaVTboRmkB56cwn8t_K_1uft14-Y25mybdRmOnEYHBxewYLL8V14auVmOP-tDQX2qPYBcmeoTQrUHQX3CDbTy-2NUAAAAAAA==
Not much to tweak at all here. I can offer a couple bits on your tree, and that's about it.

I would swap the ES/Ev node below cold hearted calculation with the INT node just to the right of it.

I'd also swap the 2 points directly right of Deep Wisdom for the three connecting nodes that you are using now, and put the extra point into another 10% elemental damage node.

You have an extra dex node between Vaal Pact and Theif's Craft. That will get you another 10% elemental damage node.

What are you using for flasks?
Hello, any idea on what rare map affixes I should avoid?
Thanks in advance
"
grimjack68 wrote:
"
blindz02 wrote:
Hi Guys, need help with gears, tree, etc. Looking to maximize my DPS and need help with what to change, got about 70ex to spend.

DPS Tooltip in hideout: 43.6k ES: 10.1k and got about

Gears:

Tree: http://poeplanner.com/AAcAAPcSKAB5VP695sSiEVCio6crVYVtbDbFGYrrYzBbm7WExZUgr-utMxnXH0EdTw5IVkgtH0yzAx4fAvGKwzr5Y6OK6xQV8H_GKjj0-M_dbRld8qEiKwobyJcGNj2lyxGWBfm1SCLqBAfYJOjWNbnndAHRokDB8-4OES-VzO0_0B_v65MnvoqhL1b6d9cUdVuvkApOKiPTbyeaakz_QzHDM1oa2sEuU9NvjX63tnXL6mK-p4TvYSEaVTboRmkB56cwn8t_K_1uft14-Y25mybdRmOnEYHBxewYLL8V14auVmOP-tDQX2qPYBcmeoTQrUHQX3CDbTy-2NUAAAAAAA==
Not much to tweak at all here. I can offer a couple bits on your tree, and that's about it.

I would swap the ES/Ev node below cold hearted calculation with the INT node just to the right of it.

I'd also swap the 2 points directly right of Deep Wisdom for the three connecting nodes that you are using now, and put the extra point into another 10% elemental damage node.

You have an extra dex node between Vaal Pact and Theif's Craft. That will get you another 10% elemental damage node.

What are you using for flasks?

I see made a few changes just now, and managed to hit 52k dps tooltip, new jewels, and perf rolled claws, and changed my tree a bit, but my ES went down a bit its now at 9.7k.

Wanted to just buy a helm with 40% ST enchant but I cant seem to find one that has similar stats as mine, so I guess I have to make the grind for it.

And lastly, would it be worth it to get 21/20 or 20/23 gems for a few hundred dps boost per gem?

And using these flasks
Last edited by blindz02 on Apr 12, 2017, 12:13:29 AM
I am really confused about something. I look at people's gear and skill trees and a lot of times my gear is better, but they claim 40k+ damage and I am sitting at 35k with golem and wrath. Would someone mind checking my gear and skill tree and telling me any suggestions you may have?

My gems are level 19 20% still, would that really make that much difference?

Edit: are the including ancestral protector and not saying that?

Thanks a lot.

erikjo
Last edited by erikjo on Apr 11, 2017, 11:44:40 PM
Hi, just a question is this still 2.6 all content viable? great build btw very detailed too, cheers!
The only one I avoid is Elemental Reflect. There might be a way to work around this - I haven't taken Primeval Force, for instance - but I don't know offhand if that would matter. For the times I manage to roll that mod, I'm willing to spend a chaos.
"
blindz02 wrote:

I see made a few changes just now, and managed to hit 52k dps tooltip, new jewels, and perf rolled claws, and changed my tree a bit, but my ES went down a bit its now at 9.7k.

Wanted to just buy a helm with 40% ST enchant but I cant seem to find one that has similar stats as mine, so I guess I have to make the grind for it.

And lastly, would it be worth it to get 21/20 or 20/23 gems for a few hundred dps boost per gem?

And using these flasks
Ok, one big flask change - pick up The Wise Oak. As long as your lightning resist is the highest of your resists, it gives you an additional 20% lightning penetration, which is huge. Plus it lasts a long time and only takes 20 kills to refill a use, so you'll basically have it up all the time.

The corrupted gems are purely a min/max thing IMO. Sure, it makes a difference... is it worth worrying about? Not IMHO, anyway.
"
erikjo wrote:
I am really confused about something. I look at people's gear and skill trees and a lot of times my gear is better, but they claim 40k+ damage and I am sitting at 35k with golem and wrath. Would someone mind checking my gear and skill tree and telling me any suggestions you may have?

My gems are level 19 20% still, would that really make that much difference?

Edit: are the including ancestral protector and not saying that?

Thanks a lot.

erikjo

Defintely not including Ancestral Protector. :)

Couple tips. You're missing Elemental Damage on 1 ring.

Verify that your lightning resist is your highest resist. Not that this will affect your tooltip in the hideout, but it still makes a big difference when you pop the Wise Oak.

You're missing 2 jewel slots on your tree. There's a couple other spots on your tree that could help... swap the ES/EV node below Coldhearted Calculation for the INT node just to the right of it. In between Vaal Pact and Thief's Craft, you've taken a dex node, and 3 nodes up into Void Barrier. I'd drop all those and pick up the jewel slots - one to the left of Vaal Pact, and the other next to Instability at the top of the tree. Swap the STR node above Vaal Pact for the DEX node above Thief's Craft. Next point you get, I'd re-path through the started proj damage nodes instead of the dex nodes you're using now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info