[2.6] CI HoWA ST - Uber / Shaper / Guardians Down - Budget Friendly?

What does the final passive tree look like on this build? I only found the unfinished one on your page and couldn't find one in the first couple pages of replies.
"
Loho wrote:
What does the final passive tree look like on this build? I only found the unfinished one on your page and couldn't find one in the first couple pages of replies.
Yes, the passive trees haven't been updated because the OP has abandoned the build. However, new trees get posted pretty regularly. Here's the one I'm using:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAAHRAecDHgQHBfkNjQ5ID6sRLxFQEYERlhXXFfAWvxcmGYoZ1xpVG8gdTx8CH0Ei9CPTKjgrCiy_LR8uUzBbNbk2PTbFNug8vkHQQzFGaUyzTP9OKlBCVP5VhVZIVmNaGluvXfJfal9wYSFjp2wLbRltbG8ndct6hH_Gg22ExYTvhq6MNo1-j2CP-pAKkyeVzJcGmmqbJpu1n8uhIqEvoi6iQKOKpcunK6cwrTOv67VIt7a95r6KvqfBxcMzwzrEos_d0B_QrdDQ02_YJNjV2sHdRuOE5RnndOjW6mLrFOwY7T_uDu_r8Yr0-Plj_MU=?accountName=grimjack68&characterName=GrimjackLegacy
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
I do not understand why all the LMP gem gives a big increase to the damage .. for me it increases the damage by only 4,000
LMP? Lesser Multiple Projectiles? Do you mean Slower Projectiles?
"
subiedude8 wrote:
How much ES should I shoot for (I would like to do Shaper)? Currently, I have roughly 9.5k ES but at the expense of taking ES nodes over damage.

What is the general consensus on the flask nodes: Primal Spirit, Druidic Rite, Alchemist? Currently, I am specced for Primal Spirit and Druidic Rite, and the uptime on my Vinktar is a nice quality of life change, but not sure if worth tbh.

ES numbers vs damage output is flexible. It's cheap to respec a bit from one to the other, so you play with it a bit until you hit the balance that works for you. There are folks doing Shaper with 8k life - as long as you know the mechanics of the battle.

I haven't personally respecc'd for the flask option, so I can't seriously comment there. It would cost ~12 regrets, double that if you didn't like it and wanted to spec back. /me shrugs - not a bad idea to try out.
"
grimjack68 wrote:
"
I do not understand why all the LMP gem gives a big increase to the damage .. for me it increases the damage by only 4,000
LMP? Lesser Multiple Projectiles? Do you mean Slower Projectiles?

Need slower Projectiles ??? omg im retarded..........
Last edited by Extraordinary_ on Apr 10, 2017, 1:18:54 PM
Just to make sure, we should be resist capped without having wise of oak flask up right? And one of the benefits from wise oak for resists would be on maps where our resists are lowered mainly?
HEre is my set yp guys

in hideout with wrath disp and golem

48.5k dps
12.2k ES

edit that is the wrong ring idk whats going on there

Last edited by motoman006 on Apr 10, 2017, 4:23:47 PM
"
frost21 wrote:
Just to make sure, we should be resist capped without having wise of oak flask up right? And one of the benefits from wise oak for resists would be on maps where our resists are lowered mainly?

One of the main benefits of Oak is the penetration you get when you have your uncapped lightning res as your highest.This flask is your strongest dmg boost and it also solves the ele weakness maps(and yes you still need to aim for capped resistances w/o the flask).

"
motoman006 wrote:
HEre is my set yp guys

48.5k dps
12.2k ES

Since we are softcore you really don't need more than 10k Es to facetank everything in this game.

So you can get much better rings in terms of dps with less es and less resistances(you have way overcapped them).Aim for opal ring bases.

Replace your mana flask with an Wise Oak and make sure your uncapped lightning resistance is your highest for a big boost in dmg(it won't show on your tooltip btw but you will surely feel it on bosses).

The penetration Vinktar's is the best version for this build.

40% ST enchant for your helmet but i am guessing you want to keep this one since it's decent so your only option is to farm for it which is pretty annoying(it's not really needed anyway, it's around 6-7% more dmg).

Slight tweaking to your tree.
This one gives you more dmg for your current level (less tooltip but don't be deceived by it)

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAQHnAx4EBwX5DkgOXA-rES8RUBGBEZYUdRXXFfAWvxcmGYoZ1xpVG8gdTx8CH0Ei9CPTJIsqOCsKLL8tHy5TMFs1uTY9NsU26Dy-QdBDMUV-RmlMs0z_TipU_lWFVkhWY1b6Whpbr13yX2pfcGEhY6dq-mwLbRltbG8ndct313j5eoR-3X8rf8aDbYTFhO-Gro1-jbmPYI_6kAqTJ5XMlwaaapsmm7Wfy6Evo4qly6crpzCtM6_rtUi3tr3mvoq-p8HFwzPDOsSiz93QH9Ct0NDTb9N-2CTY1drB3UbjhOfq6mLsGO0_7g7veu_r8Yr5M_lj_W4=

But really, balancing your resistances for the Wise Oak and getting good dps rings with t1 int and t2+ weapon elem dmg will boost your dps considerably and ultimately getting the helm enchant.

Last edited by boonobosMike on Apr 10, 2017, 8:12:25 PM
"
frost21 wrote:
Yes, however, Oak is low enough kill consumption you could run it all the time if you really needed to. The primary benefit of Oak is the extra lightning pen.
"
boonobosMike wrote:
"
frost21 wrote:

One of the main benefits of Oak is the penetration you get when you have your uncapped lightning res as your highest.This flask is your strongest dmg boost and it also solves the ele weakness maps(and yes you still need to aim for capped resistances w/o the flask).

"
motoman006 wrote:
HEre is my set yp guys

48.5k dps
12.2k ES

Since we are softcore you really don't need more than 10k Es to facetank everything in this game.

So you can get much better rings in terms of dps with less es and less resistances(you have way overcapped them).Aim for opal ring bases.
Replace your mana flask with an Wise Oak and make sure your uncapped lightning resistance is your highest for a big boost in dmg(it won't show on your tooltip btw but you will surely feel it on bosses).
40% enchant for your helmet but i am guessing you want to keep this one since it's decent so your only option is to farm for it which is pretty annoying(it's not really needed anyway, it's around 6-7% more dmg).
Slight tweaking to your tree:

This one gives you more dmg for your current level (less tooltip but don't be deceived by it)

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAQHnAx4EBwX5DkgOXA-rES8RUBGBEZYUdRXXFfAWvxcmGYoZ1xpVG8gdTx8CH0Ei9CPTJIsqOCsKLL8tHy5TMFs1uTY9NsU26Dy-QdBDMUV-RmlMs0z_TipU_lWFVkhWY1b6Whpbr13yX2pfcGEhY6dq-mwLbRltbG8ndct313j5eoR-3X8rf8aDbYTFhO-Gro1-jbmPYI_6kAqTJ5XMlwaaapsmm7Wfy6Evo4qly6crpzCtM6_rtUi3tr3mvoq-p8HFwzPDOsSiz93QH9Ct0NDTb9N-2CTY1drB3UbjhOfq6mLsGO0_7g7veu_r8Yr5M_lj_W4=

But really, balancing your resistances for the Wise Oak and getting good dps rings with t1 int and t2+ weapon elem dmg will boost your dps considerably and ultimately getting the helm enchant.

My resist are not way over capped they are between 170-180

170 - 178 - 175 to be exact

yea i need to replace that mana flask for sure lol

Last edited by motoman006 on Apr 10, 2017, 8:24:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info