[3.0] Frosty's Assassin Spectral Throw [Video]

"
hvzterrorize wrote:
Hey frosty, i really enjoyed playing this build on turmoil race, but can you tell me whats happening with this build now after damage over time changes and nerf to the assassin ascendancy? Will this build be viable or will any changes make it viable ?

My guess is it will be nerfed to some degree. I haven't put a ton of thought into it yet. I will have to do some more thinking after the patch notes are released.

I'll do my best to keep you guys posted.
IGN: WayTooFrosty -|- Assassin Spectral Throw: /view-thread/1803119
Hi Frosty,

I would also like your thoughts on this build for 3.0 when you have time to look at it. Either way I'm going to try it, but would be good to get your opinion on anything that has changed and should be modified.

Thanks!
"
lsteveol wrote:
Hi Frosty,

I would also like your thoughts on this build for 3.0 when you have time to look at it. Either way I'm going to try it, but would be good to get your opinion on anything that has changed and should be modified.

Thanks!

Same here, I'm playing Harbringer with Spectral Throw again, so any tips would be really appreciated :) So far I found out that claws would probably work better than daggers now.

Good day everyone!
Can you update to 3.0? My build has a huge nerf.
"
zenzevil wrote:

I just started to work on it now. I'll post as soon as I have some more info to share.
"
WayTooFrosty wrote:
"
zenzevil wrote:

I just started to work on it now. I'll post as soon as I have some more info to share.

SWEET! Work is picking up for me, so I probably only have one more build I can try out before life gets in the way.
"
lsteveol wrote:
"
WayTooFrosty wrote:
"
zenzevil wrote:

SWEET! Work is picking up for me, so I probably only have one more build I can try out before life gets in the way.

Lvl 79 can do T6's easy on a 5L with absolute minimal investment. Good sign so far.

Will update the official guide with more info after i do some more digging.
Preliminary build posted for 3.0.
Can I use claws instead of daggers? I reckon it'd take switching from dagger to claw nodes in the tree...
As for bandits, wouldn't Kraityn or Alira be better? Alira is good now since she gives 15% to all resists and 20% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier...
Last edited by sqvirel on Aug 18, 2017, 3:50:20 AM
"
WayTooFrosty wrote:
Preliminary build posted for 3.0.

Awesome. Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info