[3.0] Frosty's Assassin Spectral Throw [Video]

"
shorlin wrote:
Is it not worth picking up vaal pact?

Vaal pact is an option, but I rarely had health problems. With the current tree and bandits we have alot of health regen which helps with blood rage. It's up to you if you want vaal pact.
IGN: WayTooFrosty -|- Assassin Spectral Throw: /view-thread/1803119
"
WayTooFrosty wrote:
"
shorlin wrote:
Is it not worth picking up vaal pact?

Vaal pact is an option, but I rarely had health problems. With the current tree and bandits we have alot of health regen which helps with blood rage. It's up to you if you want vaal pact.

can you upload more video for atziri/shaper? xD
Hey yo!
Is this even viable after double dipping nerfs?
"
khantrbl wrote:
Is this even viable after double dipping nerfs?

Depends what you mean by viable. I posted several different comments on the changes with 3.0.
Talking of leech, does each projectile apply a separate instance?

In act 5 hc so far and going good, slow to start tho. Guide needs updating as pierce with ST is a throwback to double dipping poison, added chaos/void manip are pretty weak too.. Vile toxins and physical proj attack dmg supports are better for this build now I think.
"
shorlin wrote:

In act 5 hc so far and going good, slow to start tho. Guide needs updating as pierce with ST is a throwback to double dipping poison, added chaos/void manip are pretty weak too.. Vile toxins and physical proj attack dmg supports are better for this build now I think.

You may be right about that, I haven't finished all the testing. I think poison may need to be completely abandoned with a focus on bleed. Not sure yet.
"
shorlin wrote:

Yes, I believe each pass through leeches.
I am still struggling to get this build going. I followed the tree and frost blades is still doing a lot more damage for me it feels. Maybe once I start seeing more ele resis stuff in after A10 Spectral throw will feel better?
I have given up on ST and am now using viper strike, which I think is the only skill viable for a (pure) poison build in 3.0, unfortunately.
Last edited by shorlin on Aug 21, 2017, 11:07:35 AM
Got a build link? Looking to transition this build into something more viable for 3.0

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info