[3.0] Frosty's Assassin Spectral Throw [Video]

"
is this hc playable ?

i checked one guy life and he had like 3.7k lol. IM not sure this is even a build.

Maybe he had crap gear but obviously playing with less then 5k is for scrubcore and i would probably aim for MINIMUM 5k. I mean even on softcore . If you cant get past 5k life and descend dps its just not worth rolling when vast majority of build can reach that benchmark quite easily.

op claimed 5.5k life+ so thats a good thing...
Last edited by Deadbringer on Oct 7, 2017, 5:06:03 PM
Hi I'm new and I'm currently trying this build and I love it so far! What makes the spectral throw into the yellow-ish arc projectiles instead of weapon looking projectiles? Thanks and keep up the good work :)
Quick Question, What should My ST dps look like around lvl 40ish? Cant tell if my Gear overall is awful or ST dps is Low to begin with
"
mual12345 wrote:
Hi I'm new and I'm currently trying this build and I love it so far! What makes the spectral throw into the yellow-ish arc projectiles instead of weapon looking projectiles? Thanks and keep up the good work :)

Seraph spectral throw mtx
IGN: WayTooFrosty -|- Assassin Spectral Throw: /view-thread/1803119
"
Quick Question, What should My ST dps look like around lvl 40ish? Cant tell if my Gear overall is awful or ST dps is Low to begin with

If using GMP, probably 300-500 ish. It helps to buy leveling unique weapons (e.g., Mightflay). These are great.
IGN: WayTooFrosty -|- Assassin Spectral Throw: /view-thread/1803119
"
WayTooFrosty wrote:
"

If using GMP, probably 300-500 ish. It helps to buy leveling unique weapons (e.g., Mightflay). These are great.

Ah... that makes sense, I'm somewhere there having 400-500 ish DPS. To increase more, is it all comes down to gear or gems? Or we should be patient and level up and upgrade passive to receive massive boots of damage? Thanks :)
Trying out the build but with poison nodes, for now seems ok lev. 53 will update soon.
Hey Frosty! I been having fun with this build and thus far have followed and used all the skill points following the 109 points skill tree. What else I can invest in for the rest of the skill points I gain?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info