[3.0] Frosty's Assassin Spectral Throw [Video]

woud it make more sence to run faster projectile than pierce. youd get more traveling on the spectral throw and the proj dmg is higher + quality bonus
"
niccreate wrote:
woud it make more sence to run faster projectile than pierce. youd get more traveling on the spectral throw and the proj dmg is higher + quality bonus

If that helps with your QoL sure. But the damage with pierce is higher, and having too much proj speed hurts the damage because it takes too long for them to return.
IGN: WayTooFrosty -|- Assassin Spectral Throw: /view-thread/1803119
Is the poison on Bino's super important to the build? I'm not sure if Bino's was hit by the 40% nerf to poison chance on items and Pathfinder nodes but Cospri's Will and Mortem Morsu have, so I'm assuming the worst.
"
samlzy1993 wrote:
Is the poison on Bino's super important to the build? I'm not sure if Bino's was hit by the 40% nerf to poison chance on items and Pathfinder nodes but Cospri's Will and Mortem Morsu have, so I'm assuming the worst.

Not sure of the answer to that, but I do know that Bino's is the best dagger until you can afford a 300+ pDPS with 1.6+ AS and crit chance
Is it possible to change daggers with swords? In 3.0 bleed and poison nerfed. Waiting for update :).I really like spectral throw. Thanks for the build Frosty.
"
Is it possible to change daggers with swords? In 3.0 bleed and poison nerfed. Waiting for update :).I really like spectral throw. Thanks for the build Frosty.

Well this build doesn't really rely on double dipping, so I wouldn't expect this build to be nerfed much.

You could do it with swords, or claws. Probably would function a bit differently though.
"
WayTooFrosty wrote:
"

Well this build doesn't really rely on double dipping, so I wouldn't expect this build to be nerfed much.

You could do it with swords, or claws. Probably would function a bit differently though.

Cheat with dual Mortems, poison all day erryday, but get called out for being a Mathil copycat XD
Hello there,

Thx for this build
I playing this build in SC.
Very fun to play and very good clear speed.
I changed the belly for a Kintsugi as i go full evasion + acrobatik.
At lvl 85, I'm almost 20k dps in hideout with hatred + ice golem.
My life pool is low (under 4k) but I will take life nodes to reach 4.5k at lvl 90.
Looking to buy a 290+ pDPS rare dagger to see how much dps i can get.

"
WayTooFrosty wrote:
"

Hey Frosty any prospective changes on the current gem links?

Possible to try MOM too?
Last edited by samlzy1993 on Jul 20, 2017, 5:46:21 AM
Hey frosty, i really enjoyed playing this build on turmoil race, but can you tell me whats happening with this build now after damage over time changes and nerf to the assassin ascendancy? Will this build be viable or will any changes make it viable ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info