2.5.1 Patch Notes

ty!
"
polo2005 wrote:
"
Blade Vortex's "More Damage per Blade" modifier has been changed to apply only to spell damage

how does this interact with support gems and auras with added flat values? such as anger and added chaos damage for blade vortex? Will it scale the added damage to or just the base physical damage of the skill?

Any forms of added flat damage, added %physical as X damage, and converted damage will act just as before. The only difference will be that separate damage effects caused by Blade Vortex will no longer be affected by the implicit more damage multiplier.
"
BV more dmg was affecting poison dmg, which was retarded. Bye bye poison

thx for the anwser. so it was impacting poison ONCE applied (the dot basicly)

i wonder is this change will also impact flat added damage like added chaos
Last edited by plasmaszap on Dec 21, 2016, 7:03:35 PM
"
Asmosis wrote:
"
plasmaszap wrote:
"
of abusing it

how was this mechanic being abused on exactly ?

double dipping.

do people seriously expect a passive reset because they were abusing a bug?

For that they had to know it was a bug. There were build guides using this mechanic personaly i jumped in the league 9 days ago i had no idea about that it's not like it was displayed on front page of the website or in the mentioned guides at all.

Well i think it's a deserved nerf at some points saw a video on reddit showcasing how powerful it could be. Mine isn't that powerful but yeah i guess it's too much.

I wish flameblast is going to be nerfed btw it can kill faster than that.

The video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDkZlWN-caA&feature=youtu.be

Seriously asking it again to GGG. Do not let mistake like that happen for god sake. Right now i feel my playtime is wasted, and my enjoyment for challenge completed wasted aswell i'm in no way glad to got them anymore. I wish they could be reset at this point.
Hf :)
No 3D art for The Snowblind Grace or the upgraded version... Now I'm sad.

I hope they get 3d art one day. I won't hold my breath, though.
Avert thy gaze, child!

IGN: Shadowrope

Standard Warrior
"

how is flameblast broken ? using crit totems with 100%+ castspeed on a hierophant ?
"
Asmosis wrote:
"
plasmaszap wrote:
"
of abusing it

how was this mechanic being abused on exactly ?

double dipping.

do people seriously expect a passive reset because they were abusing a bug?

If it's a bug delete it, fix it, control it.

If they offer something ingame it's obvious that players will use it.

You can't punish players for using something that is open to use in the game. These players deserve a tree reset for sure.

Last edited by SupaMF on Dec 21, 2016, 7:16:40 PM
I think you're missing a bullet point for the note about Arohongui, unless the performance is specifically related to occurrence rate of Chayula Breaches.
"
Heli0nix wrote:
That's few hours of playtime and currencies invested wasted into a nerfed build at the middle of a league. Didn't knew till today it was a bug ... I don't care if it was after league or if it was really OP but i'm sorry the BV problem right now still require a lot of investement to work in higher levels or endgame content and is outclassed by 30c builds using flameblast / VRF / Trappers and much more.

That was my two cents hope this kind of implementation mistakes will likely never happen again.

+1
"
plasmaszap wrote:
"

how is flameblast broken ? using crit totems with 100%+ castspeed on a hierophant ?

I never mentioned flameblast totems.
Flameblast + Elemental equilibrium + Dual curses + vaal lightning trap. On an elementalist. You need a 5L level 17 gems and a doryani's catalyst to kill twinned t15 bosses in less than 10 sec not even need lot of cast speed on gears and jewels and can stack ES easily to 12/13k. It's like that since a lot of time btw. Faster map clearing than the " BV abuse ". Legit. I can show you way more example than this one using others skills.
Hf :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info