2.5.1 Patch Notes

BV nerf makes me happy.

Thank you GGG.
"
Fixed an interaction with weapon swapping and Abberath's Hooves, where players would step with every weapon swap, allowing much more frequent use of Abberath's Fury.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWwwwwwwwww
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
This might be one reason why the start of the league is usually more popular.
Buy the ticket, take the ride.
Ty :)
Might aswell switch my BV toon to a ED now no fun allowed, ResidentSleeper.
IGN: QSTNMRK
Hype
Sooper Cool and Very Trendy

ô¿ô (-(-_(-_-)_-)-)

……(\_/)
……( ‘_’)
…./”"”"”"”"”"”"\======░
/”"”"”"”"”"”"”"”"”"”\
\_@_@_@_@_@_/
"What do you mean 'Have You Ever Seen the True Face Of God Exile?'...?"
I would ask have you ever seen the inside of my outside Toilet?
"
Blade Vortex's "More Damage per Blade" modifier has been changed to apply only to spell damage instead of all damage types. This will remove a double-dipping effect that should not have been occurring.

Could anyone shortly explain how this was used before the fix ? I see alote for "rip poison BV".

From my understanding bv spell damage would still get more multiplier so the poison hit would still be 8% of that greater dmg.

- Is it because the poison itself was getting a "more damage per blade" once applied ?
- Also does this mean "added chaos damage" would not get scaled by the "more damage" ?

thx mates
Last edited by plasmaszap on Dec 21, 2016, 6:42:55 PM
"
Blade Vortex's "More Damage per Blade" modifier has been changed to apply only to spell damage instead of all damage types. This will remove a double-dipping effect that should not have been occurring.

There goes my wife's build. I hope there will be a passive skill tree points reset offered, like when they altered BV and SRS last time? This is a lot heavier a hit than the last change was.

Unless this doesn't refer to the physical portion of the BV spell itself, and refers to other sources?
Last edited by Sinacol on Dec 21, 2016, 6:47:47 PM
"
Sinacol wrote:
"

There goes my wife's build. I hope there will be a passive skill tree points reset offered, like when they altered BV and SRS last time? This is a lot heavier a hit than the last change was.

no kidding. a lot of builds are spec'd a specific way and will cost a LOT to have to respec....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info