Why does POE hate standard players?

Question lacks foundation, councilor, please restate it.
Yo some people...

BUTTHURT A.F.
U MAD?
Well Literally just woke up, still drowsy, and well I have never laughed so hard at a thread.... Well now back I go to off topic. P.S Not many players survive SC you need thick skin to endure all the nonsense.

Edit: happy holidays everyone
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last edited by solwitch on Dec 21, 2016, 11:14:57 AM
"
Docbp87 wrote:
Yo some people...

BUTTHURT A.F.


Guy writing a essay to reply to me FFS

LMAO
IGN: I_NO
Corgi Squad
Walrus Squad
- you seem to stack Armour. dont. Armour is a shit mechanic that does nothing good to you. - Never ever listen to this post ever.
Last edited by I_NO on Dec 21, 2016, 11:17:21 AM
The past couple years I only play leagues. I never visit my HC chars in the dumping ground anymore. Something about playing through in a fresh economy with empty stash and new content appeals to a lot of us.
"
I_NO wrote:
Dude you wrote an essay replying to me ffs LOL and you think I'm mad? They're not going to treat you better because you're simply once more a dumping ground ''dawg'' every single thing is about leagues

Leagues Leagues

Why do you think has standard legacy shit?
Why do you think the economy is so fucking stupid other higher tier people then me are controlling it?

Accept that or whine more your fucking choice or be mad like you're doing right now LMAO get triggered dude.

I didn't do shit to you and you incite me? Aite les go.



I wrote an essay to explain my point about standard needing some love. Of course you seem to focus only on the part where i state that private indexers are unfair and you're triggered because thats the exact reason you get rich. The proof that you didn't even read my point is that you say im a dumping ground when i clearly stated that i play leagues. And who exactly is writing an essay?

Oh and here you go, found a way to brag about how you're controlling the economy... for the 78th time in the past two days. Comedy gold. Stop being so full of yourself.
That has NOTHING TO DO WHAT I JUST SAID

STOP

What the fuck dude.
IGN: I_NO
Corgi Squad
Walrus Squad
- you seem to stack Armour. dont. Armour is a shit mechanic that does nothing good to you. - Never ever listen to this post ever.
Last edited by I_NO on Dec 21, 2016, 12:32:15 PM
"
Krayken wrote:
"
I_NO wrote:
Dude you wrote an essay replying to me ffs LOL and you think I'm mad? They're not going to treat you better because you're simply once more a dumping ground ''dawg'' every single thing is about leagues

Leagues Leagues

Why do you think has standard legacy shit?
Why do you think the economy is so fucking stupid other higher tier people then me are controlling it?

Accept that or whine more your fucking choice or be mad like you're doing right now LMAO get triggered dude.

I didn't do shit to you and you incite me? Aite les go.



I wrote an essay to explain my point about standard needing some love. Of course you seem to focus only on the part where i state that private indexers are unfair and you're triggered because thats the exact reason you get rich. The proof that you didn't even read my point is that you say im a dumping ground when i clearly stated that i play leagues. And who exactly is writing an essay?

Oh and here you go, found a way to brag about how you're controlling the economy... for the 78th time in the past two days. Comedy gold. Stop being so full of yourself.


that has absolutely nothing to do with what I_NO just said...
"These are the gem =)"
-Bex
I_NO " I kill people for money"
proofs.
"
Kechop wrote:
I_NO " I kill people for money"
proofs.


You want me to kill someone and magically post it? Yeah real smart idea

^_^
IGN: I_NO
Corgi Squad
Walrus Squad
- you seem to stack Armour. dont. Armour is a shit mechanic that does nothing good to you. - Never ever listen to this post ever.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info