"
"
Kechop wrote:
I_NO " I kill people for money"
proofs.

You want me to kill someone and magically post it? Yeah real smart idea

^_^

as i thought , a faker - killers dont use that many emoticons FYI
you´re just a sad attentionseeker , nothing else from now on i´ll just not read a single thread or comment , wish there was a way to mute people on the forums.
"
Kechop wrote:
"
"
Kechop wrote:
I_NO " I kill people for money"
proofs.

You want me to kill someone and magically post it? Yeah real smart idea

^_^

as i thought , a faker - killers dont use that many emoticons FYI
you´re just a sad attentionseeker , nothing else from now on i´ll just not read a single thread or comment , wish there was a way to mute people on the forums.

ROFL OKAY
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Hi Exiles!

While we encourage community discussions please keep in mind that attacking other players is a breach of our Code of Conduct.

Please keep the comments civil and focusing on the topic of the thread itself, thanks!
Should have let them go a little longer IMO. I have nothing to do at work today.
whitelytning, can I grab some popcorn too?
"
I'm not going to sugar coat this and it will be a simple answer.

- Because you aren't important
- All balancing is directed at the leagues
- Every single decision etc is for the leagues

You're just a well harsh once more a ''dumping ground''

That's it.

No coats
No nothing

Straight answer that's fact.

Yeah, that's pretty much it.

Devs have a 'particular vision' about their game and where they're going with it. They won't be bothered to explore other possibilities. If what you want from this game matches their vision then you're good to go, otherwise just (more or less) 'deal with it'.

Sadly for me, I don't share their vision. I'd love to see permanent leagues 'fixed'. But I don't think for a second that's ever gonna happen. They'll never care. PoE has already built a strong identity. And it looks like it's going well. It sucks not to be part of their 'target audience' but still game has some good features that make me stick around and play from time to time. Take it 'as it is'. Nothing else you can do.
Yeah that's the truth like fuck lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Standard league is in a rough place. Here are two reasons why.

Standard is useless for testing new content. This is where the temporary leagues shine - They add in a lot of new stuff and players have to work through the game as a new player would, testing the content as they go. The developers thus get a picture of how well-tuned the content is from a new character's perspective. It's a pure environment that isn't 'polluted' by years of item-farming that ensure any new character on Standard will probably have half a dozen uniques and every skill gem they need. It also puts focus on the new content and new mechanics, bringing those front and center in a way that watching them get rolled over by a 2-year-old level 100 character with mirrored rares and best-in-slot uniques never could.

There's also the fact that leagues are more popular, at least initially. Unless the league is a real sleeper people just seem to like playing in the temporary leagues more. I know I like the temp leagues more than Standard because I know I'm not starting out at a huge handicap. This attitude may change after a few leagues where I have enough currency and items and characters to consider doing some of the highest-level content, but right now, temp leagues all the way. They feel more fair and more even than Standard. Obviously, the more popular mode is going to get more of the attention.

Much as it sucks for players who like Standard, there are legitimate business reasons to not focus so much on it. Standard will always be the core gameplay experience... eventually... but until the cycle of temporary leagues comes to a close it will never be preferred if there's new content to test and a majority of players in the temporary league.

And that's not going into the reasons why the players themselves make Standard a rougher league to play in, and I'm sure there are plenty of those.
Last edited by Trylobyte on Dec 21, 2016, 1:51:57 PM
That is just how the game is made. Standard is a dumping ground. Nothing stops you from progressing there tho so this whole post is retarted. Games are made certain way and its impossible to please everyone. Have fun with your futile rage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info