[2.6] - The Stampede! (Abberath's Fury build) Insane Clear Speed - 1 shot guardians!

"
Tuskey wrote:
Hey just started leveling this build, and I had a question about the tree. Wouldn't taking Doom Cast be strictly better than Annihilation in the witch area? Doom cast = 3 points for 100% spell crit chance + 15% crit multi. Annihilation = 3 points for 95% spell crit chance + 15% crit multi.

Yes. I made the change on my tree a while ago and thought I updated it here?

I guess not lol

I have another change I'll be making tonight so I'll update the tree then.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
"
Simplesim45 wrote:
"
Tuskey wrote:
Hey just started leveling this build, and I had a question about the tree. Wouldn't taking Doom Cast be strictly better than Annihilation in the witch area? Doom cast = 3 points for 100% spell crit chance + 15% crit multi. Annihilation = 3 points for 95% spell crit chance + 15% crit multi.

Yes. I made the change on my tree a while ago and thought I updated it here?

I guess not lol

I have another change I'll be making tonight so I'll update the tree then.

Thanks for the quick reply. Having a blast with the build so far through normal :)
Depending on how well I do with this build in high tier maps (and seeing the videos it should do very well) I might go ahead and "waste" 2 passives to get Instability. That would give me the 4th notable for me to get the mini Headhunter jewel "Inspired Learning" working in the Jewel slot up top.

I know, probably a huge waste, even with the added damage from Mantra of Flames per Buff I steal, but Headhunter play just sounds like so much fun with this build and Inspired Learning is the only thing coming close until the char goes to standard where the HH is waiting.
Last edited by Mecielle on Jan 5, 2017, 9:08:28 PM
"
Simplesim45 wrote:
"
Malone wrote:
no answer about this question : why do you take fire damage passives when fire damage is only a third of your damage output ?

Vaal righteous fire is all fire and that's where you need most of your damage. One of the fire clusters also gives AoE.

...But...I could probably drop heart of flame for celestial judgement and punishment.

I'll try that out tonight and report back.

There are generic elemental damage nodes at the start of the shadow.
IGN TylordRampage
Allright, small update from my side and couple thoughts.

My current gear and setup:

Spoiler

The passive tree Is available under my profile, lvl 95 Breach softcore character.

My current stats: 10650 ES, 15.8k with Vaal Disc. Hooves damage in H/O with auras 10725 - 11977 (Pendulum), Buffed with flasks 13124 I think. Elemental Weakness capped currently and could easily fit in a HH if I decide to farm for it this league, otherways I got 2 of them waiting in standard. 75 Unreserved mana, which is moe than enough to keep resummoning 2 golems.

I pretty much dont run any additional crit, since I'm trying out if it's doable without any crit atm and yeah it's totally doable, although this setup currently focuses more on speed running t11-15 maps since I need to finish my 10k Map Tiers. So far with high density mob maps, keeping EO up hasnt been a problem, even with just 5% basecrit on Hooves.

The positive thing with Heretic's Veil is that you can fit in 2 auras and 50% Anger aura with lvl 3 Enlighten if you have 15% mana reduction enchant on helmet which I was very lucky to be able to get for 140c. Other option is lvl 4 Enligthen and alot of additional mana on gear. And also having 2 lvl 23 curse gems eventually will just help I think and that's one the main reasons I skipped Heart of Flame cluster for Shadow elemental damage and additional socket, since I need to use 4 extra points for auras/mana reservation. And in most cases Elemental damage will be better for your overall Hooves damage than fire damage since it boosts it 100% and still douple dips on Vaal RF what I understand (Compared to fire damage which is about 45% of Hooves total damage.)

With lvl 21 BloodMagic gem + lvl 4 Enligthen I can fit in Discipline and Herald of Thunder on life with only 4% reduced reservation needed from tree. (Influence cluster is very good for it, you also get 20% aura effect for Anger/Disc/Vaal/Disc, which means your Vaal RF will do more dmg in the long run)

My jewels are still not fully optimized, missing ES on those, so ES could go way higher, also with a better shield I'm currently saving up for. And also going to replace Energy from Within Jewel at one point once I get 2-3 good endgame jewel with tri dps stats + es. So eventually reaching 11.5k-12k ES shouldnt be a problem with this setup if you are patient and have alot of currency.

The downside with this setup of course is to get Anger with -15% mana reserve reduction on Heretic's Veil and the starved Gem slots. But with an unset ring for your mobility spell in form of Flame Dash to get over cliffs and stuff is more than enough. I also run 2 Vaal disciplines atm to make the build more safe. And always have a vaal disc to pop for very shit moments.

Also wanted to point out that probably the 10% curse effect from Whispers of Doom is kinda good to have. Yes, this build is needing every single passive point but 1 extra point is too good to skip since we run 2 auras.

Have a good one!
Gammel
Last edited by larsahh_ on Jan 6, 2017, 12:03:42 PM
"
larsahh_ wrote:
***build changes***

Those are some nice changes, but I have some completely different ones that I'll be posting over the weekend.

Namely using intuitive leap to gain Overcharged and have all charge types. Effectively gaining additional crit, constant endurance charges for immortal call and more frequent frenzy charges. I'm also changing my shield to prism guardian to allow for herald of ice and discipline. Losing a little bit of ES, but gaining herald of ice and 2 additional buffs for mantra of flames.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
question on boot enchants, is leech going to be the best enchant? I got adds fire damage if you killed recently and was wondering if it was worth enchanting over or just keeping it? The damage works with hoovs.

Keep the damage
"
Simplesim45 wrote:
"
larsahh_ wrote:
***build changes***

Those are some nice changes, but I have some completely different ones that I'll be posting over the weekend.

Namely using intuitive leap to gain Overcharged and have all charge types. Effectively gaining additional crit, constant endurance charges for immortal call and more frequent frenzy charges. I'm also changing my shield to prism guardian to allow for herald of ice and discipline. Losing a little bit of ES, but gaining herald of ice and 2 additional buffs for mantra of flames.

The Intuitive Leap jewel is actually very brilliant choice, going to try it out aswel!
is spell crit a better enchant or 0.2 fire leech?
also would the taming emberwake setup help this build?
IGN: Dercaz pst away!!!
Last edited by Hakyu on Jan 7, 2017, 9:26:09 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info