[2.6] - The Stampede! (Abberath's Fury build) Insane Clear Speed - 1 shot guardians!

When I look at your character and not this forum post, you are using Prism Guardian. Is there a reason that you're not showing that in this guide? Pros & Cons of it?

EDIT:
And I just looked through recent posts where you actually talk about this. so nvm me...! Nice build, keep up the good work!
Last edited by Morten210 on Jan 7, 2017, 11:13:03 AM
"
Morten210 wrote:
When I look at your character and not this forum post, you are using Prism Guardian. Is there a reason that you're not showing that in this guide? Pros & Cons of it?

EDIT:
And I just looked through recent posts where you actually talk about this. so nvm me...! Nice build, keep up the good work!

Thanks, I doing some testing before officially posting the changes.

I'm gonna start editing these options in now.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
The following changes have been made:

- The shield used is now Prism Guardian. This allows us to run herald of ice (and Discipline to compensate for the ES loss of another shield). It also means 2 additional buffs for Mantra of Flames. Using an ES shield and the old setup is still very viable, tho.

- Intuitive Leap is being used near "Overcharged" in order to have all charge types at all times. This is a pretty fucking awesome change so I advise you make it.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
Hi there and thx for the fun build :) Wanted to ask a few questions: is divinarius ok instead of wand? How you deal without Arcane Vision? Or is there a way to compensate this? Thx!
"
JoopO wrote:
Hi there and thx for the fun build :) Wanted to ask a few questions: is divinarius ok instead of wand? How you deal without Arcane Vision? Or is there a way to compensate this? Thx!

Divinarius doesn't do much for this build other than AoE.

Arcane Vision is necessary for builds that want to see monsters. You just...run. If you wanna pick it up, it's 1 point away, so go ahead.
Last edited by Simplesim45 on Jan 7, 2017, 3:55:42 PM
I may be missing something but how do you remove the shock from vinktar's?

edit: also how do you deal with chill/freeze?
Last edited by SymptumX on Jan 7, 2017, 4:58:26 PM
"
SymptumX wrote:
I may be missing something but how do you remove the shock from vinktar's?

edit: also how do you deal with chill/freeze?

You only use vinktar at boss and you 1 shot the boss so you don't need shock immunity.

As for freeze/chill, it's only ever a problem with strongboxes. I carry an anti-freeze flask in inventory and quickly charge it before opening a box that has freeze.

It's what happens when you use 3 unique flasks and you wanna still go fast lol
"
Simplesim45 wrote:
The following changes have been made:

- The shield used is now Prism Guardian. This allows us to run herald of ice (and Discipline to compensate for the ES loss of another shield). It also means 2 additional buffs for Mantra of Flames. Using an ES shield and the old setup is still very viable, tho.

- Intuitive Leap is being used near "Overcharged" in order to have all charge types at all times. This is a pretty fucking awesome change so I advise you make it.

How much ES do you have now? You had like 8.8k before, and now you're losing like 500+ es on your shield and gaining only 300 from disc. So I assume you're down to like 8k es? To be honest that seems way too low. I'm playing a variant of your build similar to Larsahh_ and I'm sitting at 11.75k ES, and should be able to hit 12k in a few levels. I'm still able to speed clear T15 maps and 1 shot bosses so I dunno, I don't see a reason for running an 8k ES variant. Especially since more ES = more VRF damage.
IGN: Impair
My apologies if someone else asked about this already:

But, I'm curious how effective a leveled empower gem would be inside the boots. It is only a level 7 skill, which to me indicates that the levels might have insane fire damage scaling. I wonder if you got a lvl 4 empower, or even +1 to gem levels and high empower, if the damage could be waaaay higher, or free you from doing multiple elemental damage types as an elementalist. Perhaps you could try this as a purely fire build, like an RF chieftan.

Thoughts about the use of empower?
Last edited by TechnoGladiator on Jan 7, 2017, 10:56:34 PM
"
Thoughts about the use of empower?

Abbre is not affected by empower.

I dun think its worth it to remove added cold for a the dmg gain from added lightning n control des.

Last edited by Xafniko on Jan 7, 2017, 11:23:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info