Christmas Microtransactions!

"/hideout"
"This character is not logged in."
I love this game.
Hey, hey! It's the Postal Dude! Get him!
Nice....Than I saw prices :(

I like to support GGG but you guys are charging arms and legs for MTX. I wish you could offer some more affordable MTX.
lol, those prices... No way I'd ever spend 20 bucks on such expensive effects, insted of more useful account features (tabs, char slots) or skin transfer.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Oy vey, good servers are expensive.
ProjectPT was right.
"
DoubleU wrote:
"
Solkan88 wrote:
I like that they still call a Christmas, a Christmas, not X-Mas or Holidays. F**K political correctness.

QFT

-----
Xmas is a common abbreviation of the word Christmas. It is sometimes pronounced /ˈɛksməs/, but Xmas, and variants such as Xtemass, originated as handwriting abbreviations for the typical pronunciation /ˈkrɪsməs/. The "X" comes from the Greek letter Chi, which is the first letter of the Greek word Χριστός, which in English is "Christ". The "-mas" part is from the Latin-derived Old English word for Mass.

There is a common belief that the word Xmas stems from a secular attempt to remove the religious tradition from Christmas by taking the "Christ" out of "Christmas", but its use dates back to the 16th century.
------

At least know what you're talking about if you bitch. Also, not everyone celebrates xmas, so what's wrong with wishing them a happy time for their holidays?

By the way, Christmas day's timing was selected to co-opt pagan winter rites to make converting people to Christianity easier.

Oh and Christmas trees?
----
According to the Encyclopædia Britannica, "The use of evergreen trees, wreaths, and garlands to symbolize eternal life was a custom of the ancient Egyptians, Chinese, and Hebrews. Tree worship was common among the pagan Europeans and survived their conversion to Christianity in the Scandinavian customs of decorating the house and barn with evergreens at the New Year to scare away the devil and of setting up a tree for the birds during Christmas time."

During the Roman mid-winter festival of Saturnalia, houses were decorated with wreaths of evergreen plants, along with other antecedent customs now associated with Christmas.

The modern Christmas tree is frequently traced to the symbolism of trees in pre-Christian winter rites, wherein Viking and Saxon worshiped trees. The story of Saint Boniface cutting down Donar's Oak illustrates the pagan practices in 8th century among the Germans. A later folk version of the story adds the detail that an evergreen tree grew in place of the felled oak, telling them about how its triangular shape reminds humanity of the Trinity and how it points to heaven.
----

Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Last edited by Archwizard on Dec 16, 2016, 11:08:53 AM
Nice !!!
I would be happy to support this game again and again but seriously it's so expensive!!
Almost 40$ for wings?? I can't understand... With fair prices I would spend far more...
Last edited by polymortis on Dec 16, 2016, 12:24:29 PM
Nice!!
I LOVE THIS GAAAAAME!!!!
Love the effects :D
Cool but these Micro have to be Free for Xmas :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info