Christmas Microtransactions!

Fix armour and hp. And lower reservation cost of determination and grace. Considered how hard the mobs hit.
"
OSsloth wrote:
Reminder that good goys give GGG AT LEAST 10% of their earnings!
If you don't, you have absolutely NO right to complain about the game or its """problems""".
Freeloaders BTFO !

10% !!!!! Your f**king insane...
"
monkuar wrote:
"
A detached santa head pet would have sold THOUSANDS!

Nah they wouldn't add that. They would trigger all the atheist players!

This just makes no sense... How do you make the coupling between santa and atheists?

I think you need to read more :p
come one men, make that yeti mask a SRS skin!. would sell like cake.
"
NotACuckRoach wrote:
"
zankioh wrote:
What kind of christmas gift is this? Look at those prices too.

I hate to admit it but you are correct here, the prices for microtransaction these days have hiked from those days; I find it exorbitant too.

To GGG: With all the new microtransaction pricing - 300, 320, 220, 250, etc., you really need to update your points purchase with 100, 200, 500, 1,000 instead of the current one:

It is a hassle to click many times to purchase 200 for 2, 3, 4, or even 5 times; worse if using a foreign currency payment card to go through conversion into USD multiple times, when compared to the unique available option of just clicking once on either of the 500 or 1,000.

Kindly consider. ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

I agree on this one it's better to buy wings worth of points instead of buying a couply of the current onces saves us time and time is money right xD already hated this part a bit like 1/2 years ago never has changed :(
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
need more POINTS!!!!11111111111 :D
Start playing in Feb 9, 2013
My KineticBlast LL ML 400kDPS GMP /view-thread/1466693
Asus LGA1155 P8P67 / Intel Core i5-2500@4GHz / Corsair Vengeance 16GB@1600MHz
Asus GTX970 STRIX 4GB / Asus ROG Xonar Phoebus 7.1
Acer 27 IPS 2560x1440@144Hz [XF270HU] + BenQ 24 TN-film 1920x1080@120Hz [XL2420T]
I am also relaxing in the warm SW Florida temps. From low 60s to low 80s daily (except this morning after a cool front went through and it's 58°F).
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
OSsloth wrote:
Reminder that good goys give GGG AT LEAST 10% of their earnings!
If you don't, you have absolutely NO right to complain about the game or its """problems""".
Freeloaders BTFO !

I'm a bad boy and I won't give them any money. How about you getting to be a saint and give them 100% of your earnings, as you know you want to as a fanboy that you are?
This game is marketed as free to play so anyone playing has a right to complain.
"
NotACuckRoach wrote:
"
zankioh wrote:
What kind of christmas gift is this? Look at those prices too.

I hate to admit it but you are correct here, the prices for microtransaction these days have hiked from those days; I find it exorbitant too.

Yup, same thoughts here. I mean, come on. Half the price of a brand new game for ONE mtx ? Thank god i find all these new ones incredibly ugly, so i'm not missing out. But, prices are noticeably being raised lately, and let's be honest, they were already more than expensive enough to start with.

Just check the latest supporter pack as well. Compared to almost any previous supporter pack, there really isn't that much content or points in this one for that asking price of 30/60 USD.

And what about that steady 25% off sale of all armor sets that were marked off recently ? Where did the dynamic price reduction calculation go to on armour packs ? It always seems to be 25% these days... I know new armor packs start off at 25%, but infernal armour and recently, arctic armour, back to 25% as well ?

Keep it reasonable GGG. Please. Don't be a cliché and stay away from the greedy route now that the game's becoming more succesfull and the firm's growing...
[img]http://s15.postimage.org/ppi19icy3/piggy.gif[/img]
"
Solkan88 wrote:
I like that they still call a Christmas, a Christmas, not X-Mas or Holidays. F**K political correctness.

QFT
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info