[2.5]"Solar Flare" Righteous Fire, Scorching Ray Cast When Channel Flame Surge Inquisitor

What do you think of Marauder Chieftain with your build? You will get a incredible tankyness with Tawhoa, leech from Hinekora and free endurance charges from Ramako. Do you think Chieftain is a viable choice?
"
alexplo wrote:
What do you think of Marauder Chieftain with your build? You will get a incredible tankyness with Tawhoa, leech from Hinekora and free endurance charges from Ramako. Do you think Chieftain is a viable choice?

Marauder Chieftain is 100% viable. They are actually more similar than you would think. The difference being that the Marauder is cheaper and becomes tankier however the inquisitor does more damage especially when on consecrated ground.
Last edited by nater9999 on Dec 20, 2016, 7:44:02 PM
Build needs some way to keep it's hp up. T15 and breaches are manageable, but T16 is almost impossible. Flasks run out fast and you can't outregen incoming damage as well as kill the boss in short time. Also try to squeeze in some chaos resist into your equipment - it's very annoying.
Last edited by Toralian on Dec 21, 2016, 3:24:07 AM
"
Toralian wrote:
Build needs some way to keep it's hp up. T15 and breaches are manageable, but T16 is almost impossible. Flasks run out fast and you can't outregen incoming damage as well as kill the boss in short time. Also try to squeeze in some chaos resist into your equipment - it's very annoying.

I'm not sure how you are playing but I haven't had problems with this. Your consecrated ground is giving you an extra 2% life regen, learn to use it. You have it when you kill trash mobs and when you get hit as well. You also have it in a flask. You should have a ruby flask as well which along with consecrated ground gives you insane regen for a good period of time. I just killed Minotaur on my second try last night. The first try was a fail simply because I didn't know the mechanics and I ran poison on hit and vulnerability.

If you are still struggling, turn off righteous fire and your hp regen will be over 1000hp/second. You won't do as much damage but You can learn boss mechanics like this and then turn righteous fire back on when you know how to fight the boss. As for chaos resist, simply buy some on your belt, gloves, rings, or jewels. I haven't really felt the need for it thus far until the poison on hit Minotaur fight in which I got pounded.

This build is not one where you can fall asleep at the keyboard and do all content in the game. If you want that play blade flurry or some other OP boring build.
Last edited by nater9999 on Dec 21, 2016, 6:46:29 AM
"
nater9999 wrote:
"
Toralian wrote:

I'm not sure how you are playing but I haven't had problems with this. Your consecrated ground is giving you an extra 2% life regen, learn to use it. You have it when you kill trash mobs and when you get hit as well. You also have it in a flask. You should have a ruby flask as well which along with consecrated ground gives you insane regen for a good period of time. I just killed Minotaur on my second try last night. The first try was a fail simply because I didn't know the mechanics and I ran poison on hit and vulnerability.

If you are still struggling, turn off righteous fire and your hp regen will be over 1000hp/second. You won't do as much damage but You can learn boss mechanics like this and then turn righteous fire back on when you know how to fight the boss. As for chaos resist, simply buy some on your belt, gloves, rings, or jewels. I haven't really felt the need for it thus far.

This build is not one where you can fall asleep at the keyboard and do all content in the game. If you want that play blade flurry or some other OP boring build.

Had problems with corrupted Hydra. Will tinker with my flasks. You should add flask suggestions in your guide I think.
Thinking about swapping some damage passives for more endurance charges/life.
Liking your build so far, thanks.
Last edited by Toralian on Dec 21, 2016, 6:12:11 AM
"
Toralian wrote:
"
nater9999 wrote:
"
Toralian wrote:

If you are still struggling, turn off righteous fire and your hp regen will be over 1000hp/second. You won't do as much damage but You can learn boss mechanics like this and then turn righteous fire back on when you know how to fight the boss. As for chaos resist, simply buy some on your belt, gloves, rings, or jewels. I haven't really felt the need for it thus far.

Had problems with corrupted Hydra. Will tinker with my flasks. You should add flask suggestions in your guide I think.
Thinking about swapping some damage passives for more endurance charges/life.
Liking your build so far, thanks.

Another option if you are having a hard time surviving in boss fights due to regen problems is to swap out one of your rings with a Kaom's way. This will make your endurance charges provide more life regen. Just kill trash mobs on a boss and with the 5 total endurance charges you will get another 2% life regen. This means inside consecrated ground you are getting 4% additional total life regen with 5 endurance charges. That is nearly 2000 hp/sec life regen not to mention 80% damage if it was from a flask.
Last edited by nater9999 on Dec 21, 2016, 9:30:31 AM
Have another suggestion - undo 5 passives to Holy Fire and invest them into Bloodless.
- 2k-3k from RF DPS, and a little more from scorching ray, but about 600-1k+ life, bonus regen and no leech from you. I think it's worth it.
Last edited by Toralian on Dec 21, 2016, 10:00:04 AM
"
Toralian wrote:
Have another suggestion - undo 5 passives to Holy Fire and invest them into Bloodless.
- 2k-3k from RF DPS, and a little more from scorching ray, but about 600-1k+ life, bonus regen and no leech from you. I think it's worth it.

Definitely a good consideration. The passive tree is fairly flexible as your need fits.
I added videos of Uul-Netol kill and Phoenix kill. Uul-Netol is easy face tank whole fight. Phoenix with righteous fire on is hard because you are constantly tanking damage from everything during the fight. With righteous fire off Phoenix is easy but takes a while.
Am I the only one who doesn't see how Elemental Overload is being used to its greatest effect? I understand Blade Vortex is procing it, but outside of base crit, i don't see how. Maybe i'm missing something?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info