[2.5]"Solar Flare" Righteous Fire, Scorching Ray Cast When Channel Flame Surge Inquisitor

"
eepoo wrote:
But how does it fare in T15, Guardians or Shaper?

I'd like to see some high tier video footage, even just from normal map clearing and maybe some boss kills.

I'm really having a hard time believing a 3L Doon is enough to carry the damage at the very end game but it is fucking awesome if it actually does.

I added a dark forest boss kill. For this fight I used concentrated effect for Righteous Fire unlike the Voll video. I think it gives you an idea what kind of damage this build can put out with just a 4 link and 3 link setup.

Will add more soon.
You should add jewel picks.
"
Toralian wrote:

Added. Remember the Red dream or Red nightmare are also exceptional with this build.
"
nater9999 wrote:
"
Toralian wrote:

Added. Remember the Red dream or Red nightmare are also exceptional with this build.

But where do you put it for most effectiveness?
Maybe I'm just not seeing it but where are you getting your endurance charges from? I see you got the extra endurance charge from oak but can't figure out how you are generating them.

"
rahven32 wrote:
Maybe I'm just not seeing it but where are you getting your endurance charges from? I see you got the extra endurance charge from oak but can't figure out how you are generating them.

If you look in the bottom left corner of the tree, there is a gem slot near the +1 to max fire resistance passive. There is also diamond skin nearby. You put a Red Dream or Red Nightmare into this gem slot and it gives you %chance to gain power charges on kill depending on nearby fire resistance. If you take diamond skin plus the fire res you gain in the life nodes nearby with the +1 max to fire res, you get a total of 26% chance to gain endurance charge on kill. If you don't take the diamond skin passive and choose the +30 strength in the witch section instead, you get 11% chance to gain power charge on kill. Which you prefer depends on you. You could also choose extra health instead of either diamond skin or +30 str.
Last edited by nater9999 on Dec 20, 2016, 5:24:13 AM
How about Doryanni's invitation for leech and more damage?
"
Toralian wrote:
How about Doryanni's invitation for leech and more damage?

It's definitely a viable option. Less life than would be liked but it is not bad at all. I would have to do some math to see if is better than the best rare belts you could find. I think it is probably not but it is still a very good choice.
Last edited by nater9999 on Dec 20, 2016, 10:55:05 AM
Leveling this right now, thanks) However never done RF before, could u add leveling points order please? Im kinda lost, also how would tree look at lvl 90? I will never make it to 98, like most of us)
"
Zloberik wrote:
Leveling this right now, thanks) However never done RF before, could u add leveling points order please? Im kinda lost, also how would tree look at lvl 90? I will never make it to 98, like most of us)

Will add earlier trees soon, I recommend going damage early then life and regen. Use flameblast, Firestorm, or Flame totems to level. You could also try the Scorching ray and Cast when channel flame surge early if you want but it might not work so well versus packs early.

Regardless, the leveling process is not incredibly fast because you are a bit of hybrid build until you can get into righteous fire and start stacking life.
Last edited by nater9999 on Dec 20, 2016, 1:52:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info