[2.5]"Solar Flare" Righteous Fire, Scorching Ray Cast When Channel Flame Surge Inquisitor

Hi i was just wondering which order you suggest taking the ascendancy points in i couldnt find them in the guide.
"
DigitalDead wrote:
Am I the only one who doesn't see how Elemental Overload is being used to its greatest effect? I understand Blade Vortex is procing it, but outside of base crit, i don't see how. Maybe i'm missing something?

You didn't miss anything, the gem setup only rely on the base gem crit to proc EO.
When triggered by CwDT, one blade will hit 8 times during its 5 sec duration, at a base crit of 6%, which translate to 48% chance to get at least 1 crit over these 8 hits in 5 sec. If only 1 blade is trigerred, it certainly won't achieve a 100% uptime for EO. But on a level 1 CwDT, we should get a lot more blades than that, which should allow for a good uptime, minus some terrible luck.

Well, that's how I understand it at least, please correct me if I made a wrong assumption somewhere.
Last edited by Atori on Dec 22, 2016, 4:29:02 AM
"
downtown991 wrote:
Hi i was just wondering which order you suggest taking the ascendancy points in i couldnt find them in the guide.

Go sanctify, then Pious Path, Instruments of Virtue, Finally Penitence.
"
nater9999 wrote:
"
downtown991 wrote:

i am missing something? why is pious path is so good? It gives us shield and mana regen we dont even need. And immune to status ailments...well thats not so much of a problem.
Last edited by Zloberik on Dec 22, 2016, 1:51:31 PM
"
Zloberik wrote:
"
nater9999 wrote:
"
downtown991 wrote:

i am missing something? why is pious path is so good? It gives us shield and mana regen we dont even need. And immune to status ailments...well thats not so much of a problem.

helps in a breach
"
Zloberik wrote:
"
nater9999 wrote:
"
downtown991 wrote:

status ailments huge in breaches like mentioned and tons of other content. Also cast speed nice for scorching ray.
did t10 bosses.
used cloak of flame, have since that got the red jewel and a koams heart.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=037wyUP-DQw

Edit: 24 challenges done.
bought abyss made twinned, victory.
figured its my birthday so bought map even with low funds as one got to try.
Last edited by skjutengris on Dec 23, 2016, 9:14:32 AM
"
skjutengris wrote:
did t10 bosses.

Happy birthday and congrats on the twinned abyss! Hope you are enjoying the build. Let me know if you have any questions or feedback.
Super interesting Build, I am going to have to Work towards This build sometime to see how it fairs. I know a friend of mine uses scion with scorching ray and has balanced the character out well enough to deal with most enemies as well.
"
nater9999 wrote:
"
skjutengris wrote:
did t10 bosses.

Happy birthday and congrats on the twinned abyss! Hope you are enjoying the build. Let me know if you have any questions or feedback.

Thx, well still need to optimize as far I have 602 strength only.
tried twin core, that didn't work out so went with twin abyss and was easy.

all funds went into the chest and amulet and jewel.
gonna farm away for a while.
and still need to level to L20 gems.

I enjoy the tempo as I am a bit tired so not needing to move away much helps.
this is my 10 or so build this league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info