[2.5]"Solar Flare" Righteous Fire, Scorching Ray Cast When Channel Flame Surge Inquisitor

Just FYI, SR + Vortex is silly.

I swapped to this

from this

Is it as good as Flame Surge? Nope.
Is it as good in AOE as Firestorm? Nope.
But its silly, cause 3 dots on top of each other. :P
Hello ! Haven't played RF build since.. well there was no act 4 at that time...

So dumb question , why not playing Vitality aura anymore? Even if there is enough in build to sustain RF wouldn't it be a good defensive aura anyway?
You can still run Vitality if you are finding it difficult to survive. But Purity of Fire is a must for the added max resist and flammability synergies really well with rf for damage output.
I personally carry a Vit with me to switch out lv1 cwdt if i am having a bit too much grief surviving at that moment.
Hello guys! I've done this build in BSC and destroyed all content. Very fun stuff! But I want to try new stuffs now, and thus I am selling all dank gear for it.

Whisper me in-game for a good bro-deal.

IGN: DuckingPunches

Cheers!
Maybe you are posting this in the wrong spot? You didnt use that gear in a rf build. See way too much es.
Enjoying this build very much after returning to PoE in a while. Have never played Templar before and RF always intrigued me. Hopefully this build is viable enough to get me to the end game as I can never be bothered to reroll (Lab ftl).

The only thing I'm not sold on so far is helping Oak for that Endurance charge...
"
_Elminister_ wrote:
Enjoying this build very much after returning to PoE in a while. Have never played Templar before and RF always intrigued me. Hopefully this build is viable enough to get me to the end game as I can never be bothered to reroll (Lab ftl).

The only thing I'm not sold on so far is helping Oak for that Endurance charge...

Neither am I, quite honestly. Have now reached Lv 70 on my Templar and unless you can farm Chayula or have the money for The Red Dream (350+ Chaos in Breach SC) or it's upgraded version The Red Nightmare ( 700+ Chaos in Breach SC) then I don't know of another way to really maintain enough End Charges to make it worthwhile aside from dropping Stone Golem for Enduring Cry. Even then I still haven't done anything in terms of trying to make the End Charges work and regret (no pun intended) taking the End Charge from Merciless Oak instead of the Passive Point from Emir or whatever his name is.
The Fey will never lose, as one of their members, Chap, has taken it upon himself to right their wrongs and see to it that Liesel and Magiere are safe.
Last edited by xFeywolf on Feb 4, 2017, 3:16:24 PM
In regards to my previous post:

Spoiler
"
The Red Dream (350+ Chaos in Breach SC) or it's upgraded version The Red Nightmare ( 700+ Chaos in Breach SC)

How would you go about maintaining End CHarges considering the cost of both Jewels? Sure, I suppose 300+ Chaos should be relatively easy to farm/earn to most players, however I don't think I'll be able to farm that much before the League ends. Would it be better to keep the End Charge from Merciless Oak or should I just buy 20 Regrets and get the Passive Point instead?
The Fey will never lose, as one of their members, Chap, has taken it upon himself to right their wrongs and see to it that Liesel and Magiere are safe.
Hi

I'm very interest in your build and probably try it in standard after the end of the league but ... but the red dream is now at 10ex+ and nightmare at 20ex+ oO

So question do this build need this jewel to be super tanky? can he tank t12+ map without it?

Gona need to save massivly ^^'

Fly safe
"
Tagmatar wrote:
Hi

I'm very interest in your build and probably try it in standard after the end of the league but ... but the red dream is now at 10ex+ and nightmare at 20ex+ oO

So question do this build need this jewel to be super tanky? can he tank t12+ map without it?

Gona need to save massivly ^^'

Fly safe

Find a good Unset Ring and you can put Enduring Cry in that instead. That's what I did.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info