[2.5]"Solar Flare" Righteous Fire, Scorching Ray Cast When Channel Flame Surge Inquisitor

Thank you!
So i just bought this today. The roll is pretty bad but it was 25 chaos. Worth it? I have 7k hp now

Worth divining if you have the spare Chaos Orbs.
What are the best enchants for gloves/boots and helm for this build?

Is this one ok for boots? I already made 9 runs and it's annoying.
Last edited by kazeshinii on Jan 17, 2017, 11:13:11 PM
"
kazeshinii wrote:

Boots:

For boots, the best ones for this build, in my opinion:

* Increased Attack and Cast Speed If You've Killed Recently
* Adds Fire Damage If You've Killed Recently
* Regenerate X% of Life and Mana Per Second If You Were Hit Recently

Gloves:

* Of Flames - Casts a ring of fire when you hit
* Of Inferno - Drops a meteor from above on kill
* Of Light - Deals damage and casts Consecrated Ground when you something crits you

Helm:

There's a few helmet enchants that are good but these are the ones I'd personally go for:

* Increased Righteous Fire Radius
* Increased Righteous Fire Damage
* Increased Scorching Ray Cast Speed
* Increased Flame Surge Damage against Burning Enemies
* Increased Flammability Curse Effect

Flame Surge also has a flat damage one but is way less damage than the one against burning enemies (since we burn them all the time).
Last edited by MrTastix on Jan 18, 2017, 1:33:04 AM
Any thoughts on using Death's Door boots? Or is the additional Endurance Charge not worth losing life/resists on boots? Bleed immunity seems to be another thing that should be benefitial to a build that mostly runs into enemys to kill them.

Also, you dont seem to have any dex on gear or in passives. How can you run gems like Faster Attacks?
Last edited by Mecielle on Jan 18, 2017, 12:10:55 PM
Guys i'm thinking about buying a 20% lv 20 righteous fire, should i buy a normal or corrupted one?
"
Mecielle wrote:
Any thoughts on using Death's Door boots? Or is the additional Endurance Charge not worth losing life/resists on boots? Bleed immunity seems to be another thing that should be benefitial to a build that mostly runs into enemys to kill them.

Also, you dont seem to have any dex on gear or in passives. How can you run gems like Faster Attacks?

Bad boots. No life, low str, fairly slow, energy shield makes you burn for more, Endurance charges are not really needed all that much even with koam's way as you will already have 5 charges that provide life regen, you already cannot be affected by status ailments on your consecrated ground one flask of staunching is enough.
"
MrTastix wrote:
"
kazeshinii wrote:

Boots:

For boots, the best ones for this build, in my opinion:

* Increased Attack and Cast Speed If You've Killed Recently
* Adds Fire Damage If You've Killed Recently
* Regenerate X% of Life and Mana Per Second If You Were Hit Recently

Gloves:

* Of Flames - Casts a ring of fire when you hit
* Of Inferno - Drops a meteor from above on kill
* Of Light - Deals damage and casts Consecrated Ground when you something crits you

Helm:

There's a few helmet enchants that are good but these are the ones I'd personally go for:

* Increased Righteous Fire Radius
* Increased Righteous Fire Damage
* Increased Scorching Ray Cast Speed
* Increased Flame Surge Damage against Burning Enemies
* Increased Flammability Curse Effect

Flame Surge also has a flat damage one but is way less damage than the one against burning enemies (since we burn them all the time).

Of tempest and Blades are also quite good for gloves. I wouldn't recommend the fire damage boots, on hit doesn't do much for this build.
Hi there!
First of all started yesterday this build and loving it so far!
Just a quick question: Instead of Holy Fire why not Heart of Flame? Both RF and SR do fire damage, it won't ignite to my understanding.
Peaople kept asking about endurance charge. Now since I'm the lazyest of em all and pushin buttons ain't my style try this:

Shield Charge - Fortify support - Faster Attack - Endurance Charge on Melee Stun Support.
Trust me I'm Lazy ;) Ofc with Kaom's heart there ain't no slot for this, but hey you can switch the jewel and the body armor the same time = Win.

Im thinking about starting next league with this build, as so far I have the best feeling with this one. Any suggestion for the earliest levels how to get started? The first 15-18 levels were painful. Also can you give me a few tips what to get first and what nodes should be priorities? I know I have to grab all fire res and li regen up til 65. What I dont get is how to achieve the most smoothest fastest early game leveling with this build.
Last edited by Szeraf667 on Jan 25, 2017, 4:28:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info