3.0 UPDATED] Raider Elemental Crit Spectral Throw - Shaper and t16 viable

Thanks! Would a Golem be beneficial at all? I used to use the Ice one on a similar build for more accuracy and crit chance.. I was thinking slotting in a flame or lightning one in this.
"
aaOzymandias wrote:
Thanks! Would a Golem be beneficial at all? I used to use the Ice one on a similar build for more accuracy and crit chance.. I was thinking slotting in a flame or lightning one in this.

Yes, but casting it manually is a pain in the ass because it will constantly die in any higher maps and i also dont have any gem socket for it. While leveling i used a flame golem in the slot i got my immortal call now, but later i rather want some porcupine mitigation.
If you find a good way to save a socket (i dont rly see how) then yeah sure, why not use a golem.

"
ckp2906 wrote:
HI again, and thanks for your good replies.

I'm currently at 25.800 dps in HO. So you got 50% more than me..
I lack 1 jewel and the Herald of ice, but that can't do the dif.

I upgraded a lot of my gear since u commented last time, and am at 5.600HP which feels quite good in higher tier maps.

I think its my weapon that is lacking, and some quality on gems?

Also i cant find gloves with both Lightning dmg and attack speed, with the res i need -.-

And i cant find a weapon with 350+ ele dps with explicit crit & and multi..

Any thoughts?

Its just a ton of small factors adding up. At level 85 or so with lvl 19/0 gems and pretty finished gear i had 20k dps in hideout. Since then it more than doubled just from doing a fuckton of small improvements. The big things to look forward to are:

1) Gem levels on added lightning/wrath -- get one or both of them 21 if you can or 20 if you cant, this is a LOT of extra damage.

2) quality on all main link gems -- while not much on 1 gem, it adds up to 30% increased dmg, 20% attack speed and 20% crit chance from quality on gems alone -- thats an easy couple thousand dps.

3) Helm enchant -- while not really important its still 40% increased dmg which will be like 2k dps or even more.

4) Good jewels on passive tree -- try to get 3 mods + resists or even 4 mods (make sure to get life on them aswell if possible), this is a TON of dps. Taking out 1 good jewel with 3 dmg mods and life costs me 2700 dps.

5) Flat ele and wed on jewellery -- each flat ele craft will often add 1k dps, a 30% wed stat propably 1500 or so

Also i added a shaper kill video to the video section!
Last edited by netmos on Dec 15, 2016, 8:13:02 PM
Awesome shaper video, really shows how strong the build can be.
One question, do you think your orb of storms is worth it? In the whole fight it gave you a total of 1 power charge, i tried it but it ended up being only 15% crit chance, which doesn't sustain power charges at all for me.

Do you mind posting pics of your offense and defense tab? I'm having a hard time coming up with upgrades that also allow me to be ele weakness capped.

Also what is the most important stats on jewels for you?
I'm going % life > crit multi > atk spd even tho they are pretty hard to come by at a decent price
Last edited by TainiBean on Dec 15, 2016, 8:45:54 PM
"
Awesome shaper video, really shows how strong the build can be.
One question, do you think your orb of storms is worth it? In the whole fight it gave you a total of 1 power charge, i tried it but it ended up being only 15% crit chance, which doesn't sustain power charges at all for me.

Do you mind posting pics of your offense and defense tab? I'm having a hard time coming up with upgrades that also allow me to be ele weakness capped.

Also what is the most important stats on jewels for you?
I'm going % life > crit multi > atk spd even tho they are pretty hard to come by at a decent price

The orb of storms is not really important, yeah. What i sometimes use it for is to e.g. drop an OOS on a pack before a guardian fight to go in the fight with PC up for the first seconds, or as a way to gain some charges mid bossfight from adds. I dont really have any awesome alternatives for the gem sockets, could add a decoy totem i guess, or a golem that dies all the time... A decoy-totem resist setup would propably be the best use of the sockets if you dont want OOS.

http://imgur.com/a/1fTNj the offensetab and http://imgur.com/a/i0hZN Defensetab. To my deep shame i have to admit that i am actually not ele weak capped -- I found the sacrifices that i needed to make just to big to be worth it :/. I got a bit more fire res to not insta die to phoenix though, that counts for something right? :D

Jewel stats are really whatever, i usually make a search with life + second filter group where i put in anything else (proj dmg, lightning dmg, all ias types, crit multi, whatever you can think of), and search for life + any 2 of the other ones. I really like crit multi on jewels, but ias is also pretty big and %inc dmg also helps a lot.

PS: Also added a shitty Uber Atziri run (i suck at that) and my first and propably last Chayula run to the video section.
Last edited by netmos on Dec 15, 2016, 9:30:46 PM
What are the order of your ascendancies? 2 into Slaughter and the rest into Veil? Then uber to complete slaughter?
So, i can sustain the mana with two heralds now, and got 1 mana unreserved more than you ;)
- Im lvl 87 atm.

Even though, it gives me about the same dps as the two Ranger start nodes.

And you toggle the herald off during hard encounters like Uber Atziri or Shaper, which is where you really need the DMG.

Just my thoughts.

I just get this sword and im not that familiar with crafting gears =D What should i craft on this ?
"
eternity5575 wrote:

I just get this sword and im not that familiar with crafting gears =D What should i craft on this ?

More damage :)
"
eternity5575 wrote:

The crit stats and the attack speed is really not bad, but even with an additional flat ele master craft u will stay at around 150 edps at best... so not really worth it in my opinion.
"
ckp2906 wrote:
So, i can sustain the mana with two heralds now, and got 1 mana unreserved more than you ;)
- Im lvl 87 atm.

Even though, it gives me about the same dps as the two Ranger start nodes.

And you toggle the herald off during hard encounters like Uber Atziri or Shaper, which is where you really need the DMG.

Just my thoughts.

Mhm i tried unspecing the aura nodes right now, for me i loose about 1k dps from dropping herald of wrath and instead speccing ranger start dps nodes... I will still try it out for a while and also unspec spirit void into the 1 4% hybrid leech node, with 4 points i can then grab the 2 ranger start nodes and 1 jewel which overall results in a bit lower dps but .4% more life leech and 150ish more life and hopefully a bit smoother mana management... It is no big deal overall, just go with your personal preference.

I also want to note than i turn of herald of ICE for bosses, which gives pretty insignificant damage because it is not scaled by lightning dmg and unaffected by my close to 50% lightning penetration. I only use it for charge gain and shattering porcupines.

"
What are the order of your ascendancies? 2 into Slaughter and the rest into Veil? Then uber to complete slaughter?

Yeah that sounds like the best way to do it, i got avatar of slaughter and then avatar of veil, that way you will be stronger after cruel lab, the way you suggested you will be stronger after merc lab... If you want to do uber lab pretty late your suggestion is the best way to do it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info