3.0 UPDATED] Raider Elemental Crit Spectral Throw - Shaper and t16 viable

Added new videos and DPS screenshots!

"
streej wrote:
Thanks for respond. I'm not expirienced spectral throw user, but what will gives more dps with similar rolls - foil or dagger?

Hmm before this update daggers were really painfull to use because of the tiny weapon range which made the hitboxes of ST shitty, now it might be okay. Most dagger nodes have some phys dmg on them, so for going dagger i would say go phys... At the point of going phys its the same as usual -- with low medium budget ele is better, with high budget its comparable, and at mirrored gear or gg gear level the phys version usually wins. This specific build will work better with foils i think, but i can not really tell you without trying it out.
What's your crit chance/multi now at?
I need skill tree order
Sir, im not that good at skill tree planning haha can you upload a skill tree order ? =D
"
KingKendrick wrote:
What's your crit chance/multi now at?

With power charges 60% chance and 430% multi.

"
eternity5575 wrote:
Sir, im not that good at skill tree planning haha can you upload a skill tree order ? =D

"
patsakornxx wrote:
I need skill tree order

Added skill trees for like every 20 levels in the "leveling" section of the initial post.
Why not try out essence worm ring? You could put in Wrath for the +2 bonus, and still run herald of ice and thunder and have 30% mana left unreserved, which makes it a lot easier on mana.

You would also be able to drop the 3 aura nodes you picked up on your tree.

You do lose a ring slot, but the +2 bonus to Wrath gives a good amount of damage and you could use a rare helm to fill out resists.

Either way, this build looks awesome, definitely gonna try it out when I have the time to play again.
Last edited by Thunder71 on Dec 13, 2016, 11:37:03 AM
why not use a hyaon's fury tho ? or does it work aswell ? :) great build tho! leveling it atm
"
Thunder71 wrote:
Why not try out essence worm ring? You could put in Wrath for the +2 bonus, and still run herald of ice and thunder and have 30% mana left unreserved, which makes it a lot easier on mana.

You would also be able to drop the 3 aura nodes you picked up on your tree.

You do lose a ring slot, but the +2 bonus to Wrath gives a good amount of damage and you could use a rare helm to fill out resists.

Either way, this build looks awesome, definitely gonna try it out when I have the time to play again.

Intresting suggestion. We would effectively swap 60 life, 30% wed and some resists/flat ele/crit chance for 3 passive points and some quality of life. I dont really think thats worth it, but i guess the worse the rings are that you can afford the better this option becomes. the killing point for me is the loss of life, for 3 passives we cant really get life easily.

"
zIRCpanik wrote:
why not use a hyaon's fury tho ? or does it work aswell ? :) great build tho! leveling it atm

because you really do not want to take 24% more damage from all sources, i will swap one in the check if it is even good dps with the low base crit and speed though.
alright, nah it was just a general question. since ive seen alot of ST builds use it
"
zIRCpanik wrote:
alright, nah it was just a general question. since ive seen alot of ST builds use it

I tried it out, even with 9 frenzy charges up its crazy bad due to the super low speed and crit. with 9 frenzy charges it costs me like 30% dps compared to my old weapon, and it needs 5 frenzies to break even with my normal weapon with 0 charges.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info