3.0 UPDATED] Raider Elemental Crit Spectral Throw - Shaper and t16 viable

Spoiler
"
brabusbg wrote:
Hi! So, i'am curently running that build and i was having some hard time, cause my rng was really bad that league. First things first-that build is not cheap. I spend over 12 exalts just in the last 2 days to get my +1 lycosidae, lvl 21 wrath (cause i bricked over 10 without getting lvl 21 myself) and level 4 empower. That setup itself gave me over 3K dps which was the dps i needed to kill shaper last night (i bricked 4 sets before that) so imo that setup is a must for that build. Today i decided to try something, cause my crit multi was 385% and i wanted more, also my weapon is not the best atm (will get better at some point with higher crit chance. My crit chance with power charges is 57% and its around 79% with diamond flask), so i removed the lightning pen gem and added crit multi instead and i gotta tell you guys it feels way better. I melted guardians and shaper with that setup. Minotaur fight took like 12-15 sec and i facetanked him no problem with 5.6K hp. I also did some changes on the skill tree cause i had 6.3K hp and i was getting oneshoted anyway, so i decided since i play SC and i reached lvl 94 and at that point i dont need anymore points from the skilltree, to go full dps. My tooltip says 54.5K in HO with auras,golem and GMP. It's 257K fully buffed with charges, flasks and Slower proj.So if you guys are struggling like i was, give a try to that setup. My profile is opened and you can see my gear as well.Feel free to ask me questions or give me some advices :)
Ty netmos for that fun and powerful build!Cheers!
PS: Bought a new foil and there's my fully buffed dps screenshot with slow proj, all flasks, all charges and vaal haste https://imgur.com/h0mw2k2 . Sorry for url i tried everything and i couldnt make it work for img.

Idk why you were struggling Oo I did shaper at 88 with way less dps than yours..i was at 16k (GMP only hatred, HOI and golem) i dont have +1shield nor empower nor any 21 gems O.o not even enchantment on the helmet

Max res and 145k fully buffed with gmp.
Here I am with the nice gear in std. Thanks for the build though buddy
Boom
"
DjNanos wrote:
Spoiler
"
brabusbg wrote:
Hi! So, i'am curently running that build and i was having some hard time, cause my rng was really bad that league. First things first-that build is not cheap. I spend over 12 exalts just in the last 2 days to get my +1 lycosidae, lvl 21 wrath (cause i bricked over 10 without getting lvl 21 myself) and level 4 empower. That setup itself gave me over 3K dps which was the dps i needed to kill shaper last night (i bricked 4 sets before that) so imo that setup is a must for that build. Today i decided to try something, cause my crit multi was 385% and i wanted more, also my weapon is not the best atm (will get better at some point with higher crit chance. My crit chance with power charges is 57% and its around 79% with diamond flask), so i removed the lightning pen gem and added crit multi instead and i gotta tell you guys it feels way better. I melted guardians and shaper with that setup. Minotaur fight took like 12-15 sec and i facetanked him no problem with 5.6K hp. I also did some changes on the skill tree cause i had 6.3K hp and i was getting oneshoted anyway, so i decided since i play SC and i reached lvl 94 and at that point i dont need anymore points from the skilltree, to go full dps. My tooltip says 54.5K in HO with auras,golem and GMP. It's 257K fully buffed with charges, flasks and Slower proj.So if you guys are struggling like i was, give a try to that setup. My profile is opened and you can see my gear as well.Feel free to ask me questions or give me some advices :)
Ty netmos for that fun and powerful build!Cheers!
PS: Bought a new foil and there's my fully buffed dps screenshot with slow proj, all flasks, all charges and vaal haste https://imgur.com/h0mw2k2 . Sorry for url i tried everything and i couldnt make it work for img.

Idk why you were struggling Oo I did shaper at 88 with way less dps than yours..i was at 16k (GMP only hatred, HOI and golem) i dont have +1shield nor empower nor any 21 gems O.o not even enchantment on the helmet

I bought a better weapon and it destroys shaper now.I just pop my flasks, facetank him and melt him, doesnt matter if i use light pen or crit multi.With flasks i melt 20% of his health in like 5 seconds.
hey could you update this guide for an abyss version? the jewels gloves and belt are game changers, as well as the +3% base crit with level 20 immolate support elder helmets.
Do you guys think this Guide will still work on 3.1?

And if not, can it be adjusted so that it will?
does it still work in 3.1?

"
jagan5454 wrote:
does it still work in 3.1?

Why Should it not work? sure we dont have insta leech anymore u can less facetank shit but it works just fine. U should know that u play like aslong as me
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ Y
more damage then mirrored sword i guess @ gonna try your build with this sword and 1200 Dex
IGN: Cheap

The unending pain has left me strangely wretched
At one intoxicating glance, I lost my faith to you
My life is now a tale of the past Spent, sacrificed at the alter of the deity - you!
Just one question:
Why not use Volley instead of GMP. Maxed Volley has 4 projectiles with less damage penalty. Also the spread is lower than with GMP. (3.1)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info