3.0 UPDATED] Raider Elemental Crit Spectral Throw - Shaper and t16 viable

What do you think about this? Worth keeping?

The multi was not as high as I wanted, and it had implicit dex, but otherwise pretty ok?

This is my current setup@70. Still in the process of finding some good stuff:

Spoiler

Any recommendations on where to improve first? Other than the weapons which is getting replaced asap :)

Gem setup is totally wrong ofc, this is just some leveling gibberish to clear lower content fast enough.

Edit: found a new sword:

Last edited by aaOzymandias on Dec 18, 2016, 3:23:12 PM
Which one vinktar is better, lightning pen or added light dmg? thanks!
People trying the build, read the OP. Attack speed and Crit are the most important stats on your weapon, if you can, look for 1.9 atkspd and 7+ crit foil. Your crit scales of your weapon.

I just tested and with a 5 crit sword i have 34% crit, with a 7.37% crit foil i have 46% crit chance.

Hey , im playing the build since 2/3 days and having a blast with it leveled to 91 without any issue , did pretty much everything but shaper and uber atziri because im not confident and don't want to waste money , but the build itself is godlike.

I did all guardians and all t15 with insane mods , the clearspeed is top tier aoeing all the screen and shield charging every sec , feels smooth and its fun to play raider ty a lot for the build :) !

My gear :
Spoiler

Only little cons id say is you need to be focus on your gameplay because if you eat a slam or any attack from guardians/t15 boss you can quickly get one shoted
"
alexlenne wrote:
Hey , im playing the build since 2/3 days and having a blast with it leveled to 91 without any issue , did pretty much everything but shaper and uber atziri because im not confident and don't want to waste money , but the build itself is godlike.

I did all guardians and all t15 with insane mods , the clearspeed is top tier aoeing all the screen and shield charging every sec , feels smooth and its fun to play raider ty a lot for the build :) !

Glad you enjoy it!

"
Which one vinktar is better, lightning pen or added light dmg? thanks!

Both are fine, if you got rly bad gear (low flat ele) then flat added will win, if you got rly good gear then lightning pen will win, with normal gear pen is propably better but its no big difference either way.

"
Any recommendations on where to improve first? Other than the weapons which is getting replaced asap :)

Usually better jewellery allways helps a lot with this build, in your case i would say the next big upgrade is a 5l though, that will help a lot.

"
so, im trying your build but ive got shit dps, sitting at 19k on ho with 6l and okey-ish gear, whats wrong?

19k is not shit dps, its just not completly insane yet ;)
You are mostly missing a faster weapon, wed on belt and ammu, flat lightning on rings, 1 level added light and 2 levels wrath, quality gems and some passive points. At lvl 85 i was at 22k dps or so, the rest was just small gear and level improvements.

"
Hello, took a look at this build and am very interested in it :D I noticed in the leveling section you use LA till cruel, if i had some leveling uniques(mainly a tabula) could i just level as ST right away? or will it just be too weak at that point?

Sorry for the late answer, i hope it still helps: With good leveling gear you can easily start using it earlier, it starts to feel a lot better with GMP though, which is lvl 28 i think. With a good weapon and a couple support gems it will easily carry you early on aswell though (just with lmP)
Are the level 21 Wrath and Added lightning neccessary for harder content such as Uber Atziri,the Guardians, and the Shaper?
Build has been really fun!

I am finding even with mana nodes that unless I have a elreon ring that things cost too much for the amount of mana reserved. I just started the build so I might not have good enough gear yet but my only trouble so far. I still have pretty bad gear since I just leveled it up yesterday.
"
Are the level 21 Wrath and Added lightning neccessary for harder content such as Uber Atziri,the Guardians, and the Shaper?

No but every bit helps, shaper especially just gets easier with every bit of dps you get. If you play well you can do shaper and atziri with way worse gear, but the better the gear the easier to do stuff.
Really finding it hard to get anywhere near crit cap with only a ~7.5% crit foil. Sitting at around 60% right now with this gear:

Spoiler

I know my foil is slightly low on crit, but .4% isn't going to make up for the missing ~30%. I guess running the Diamond flask would help a bit, but it feels like you could go for a slower base and easily get like 8%+ base crit. thoughts?

Also curious about mana issues. Generally I can spec throw twice then my guy wants to run melee range because I'm oom and it's getting kinda annoying to play at time. I have enough leech that if I'm actually hitting things it's fine, it's just the initial startup feels so painful at times ><
Hi, great build. Do you think about HC version?? if not, mayby you should?;] i think this could be work with some changes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info