3.0 UPDATED] Raider Elemental Crit Spectral Throw - Shaper and t16 viable

I'm thinking going low life ele crit raider with swords with this three http://poeurl.com/XVx.
Do you think it would work ? I'm going swords because already got one quite good and have a shav's also so going to use it for ST this time !

Thank you for your build still, gz !
Hi netmos

Managed to take down all guardians without breaking a sweat. Im at 42k tt-dps with GMP in hideout with auras on (I assume you did your screens with auras too?).

The only small gripe I have was the tight mana count to throw out attacks. So I decided to drop herald of ice and Charisma (the mana reserved nodes near vaal pact) and invest into flask charges and life nodes (still level 90 so far).
I also picked up lightning Golem and expanded the Orb of storms with a curse on hit + projectile weakenss setup. Ele Weakness would be better I know, but rolling 4 blues on a pure dex item is kinda of impossible.

The dps drop was very small (Im still at 39k). The playstyle feel alot more confortable and I can spam spectral sword to my hearts content.

I didnt manage to find a Starkonjas and went with rats instead. Im at 5,7k life wich feels fine enough to me.

This is what my gear looks like so far.

Spoiler
Last edited by GornoDD on Mar 2, 2017, 11:13:52 AM
I upgrade my gear, but i have 3.7k life, and i see you have 6k, can i maximize my life from the tree?, i linked my gear for any suggestion

Spoiler
The life on your gloves is low, on the rings is low and there is no life on amu.

ps. I love this build and currently at lvl 83 keeping the speed up.
"
GornoDD wrote:
Hi netmos

I gotta say mate, this build changes my breachers life. I was on the verge on giving up my raider but then found your build, invested about 11ex in gear and respec and IM TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH IT.

Managed to take down all guardians without breaking a sweat. Im at 42k tt-dps with GMP in hideout with auras on (I assume you did your screens with auras too?).

The only small gripe I have was the tight mana count to throw out attacks. So I decided to drop herald of ice and Charisma (the mana reserved nodes near vaal pact) and invest into flask charges and life nodes (still level 90 so far).
I also picked up lightning Golem and expanded the Orb of storms with a curse on hit + projectile weakenss setup. Ele Weakness would be better I know, but rolling 4 blues on a pure dex item is kinda of impossible.

The dps drop was very small (Im still at 39k). The playstyle feel alot more confortable and I can spam spectral sword to my hearts content.

I didnt manage to find a Starkonjas and went with rats instead. Im at 5,7k life wich feels fine enough to me.

Spoiler

How u want to have 2 curses, when you dont have whispers of doom on your tree ?
"
pitrek46 wrote:
"
GornoDD wrote:
Hi netmos

I gotta say mate, this build changes my breachers life. I was on the verge on giving up my raider but then found your build, invested about 11ex in gear and respec and IM TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH IT.

Spoiler

How u want to have 2 curses, when you dont have whispers of doom on your tree ?

Since the Orb of Storms is pretty much meant for Bossfights you wont have heralds curse targets anyways (since most them have very few or no ads like shaper or uber atziri).

For general mapping we spread curses here and there with CWDT and Heralds to keep Power Charges up and boost our Immortal call by having the occasional Endurance Charge rolling.

A setup with Blasphemy wouldnt make much sense since we kill most targets off screen where they dont even would be affected by a curse. A level 12 curse on hit corruption with Elemental Weakness on the other hand would be pretty neat I guess. But it robs us of our power charge generation.
"
verano123 wrote:
Could you please look at my Equip and skilltree?

I think im missing something.

Im not near your damage.

Spectral throw is at:

6252 dmg and only 76-1244 Lightning damage. Im missing 5000 Lightningdamage compared to you and i dont know why. My equip seems fine. Just a 5L but i dont think, thats this big damage difference.

improved equipment and leveld up.

at 4,1k Life, cap res, and 28k dps in hideout.

trying to get more life and dmg now. any tipps which item to improve?
when i remove amu and ring (with int) i need atleast 35int and 5 str.

ignore herald of ash and slower projectile. just leveling them
Last edited by verano123 on Dec 28, 2016, 7:23:39 PM

I got something like this, looks pretty smooth, need to get few life nodes, and when ill get 5.5K i can roll with endgame content, but i am still lacking with mana a bit, + getting ST 40% on starkonja will be pain in the ass ...
Just managed to crack 41k tooltip mark with 50% Crit(forgot to click ST) in hideout with GMP

Also I killed Shaper with your build the first time in breach, deathless! It was almost too easy!

Heres my full gear!

Spoiler

And my Full Level 91 Passive Tree (with one more jewel socket used)!

"
GornoDD wrote:
Just managed to crack 41k tooltip mark with 50% Crit(forgot to click ST) in hideout with GMP

Also I killed Shaper with your build the first time in breach, deathless! It was almost too easy!

Heres my full gear!

Spoiler

And my Full Level 91 Passive Tree (with one more jewel socket used)!

Very nice, gz on the shaper kill! Thats pretty much my tree atm aswell, i dropped herald of thunder and charisma for easier mana management. I think you can afford to spec out of spirit void and take the 1 hybrid mana leech node with this setup, which means 1 more point in dmg or the 4% life at thick skin :)

"
improved equipment and leveld up.

at 4,1k Life, cap res, and 28k dps in hideout.

trying to get more life and dmg now. any tipps which item to improve?
when i remove amu and ring (with int) i need atleast 35int and 5 str.

Try to get life on all slots, you want a lot more life on belt and jewellery, and flat lightning is a TON more dmg than crit chance on rings.

"
Hi netmos

Thanks for your nice words! Yeah i dropped herald of thunder myself aswell, will update the main post soon i think, mana is way nicer without and the dps drop is not big. BTW, if you can manage to get an ele weak on hit gloves corruption on a good base (dont use the implicit proj dmg gloves, it will be overwritten :P) then you can drop ass mark on hit from herald of x, get the 2 res nodes below duelist and socket the blue breach jewel (power charges on kill). Would be a very expensive minmax upgrade, but i mean... gotta have some goals right? Other nice endgame stuff is frenzy charges on boots and ammulet ofcourse :P

"
I'm thinking going low life ele crit raider with swords with this three http://poeurl.com/XVx.
Do you think it would work ? I'm going swords because already got one quite good and have a shav's also so going to use it for ST this time !

Thank you for your build still, gz !

Tree looks good, its very aura heavy and takes very few frenzies, maybe it would be better to play this as inquisitor? My concept of a raider lowlife tree can be found in the bottom of the main guide post -- but i never played it so i cant tell if its actually good :D I tried to test it but 2500 fuses later all my savings are gone and i still dont have a 6l shavs sooo... maybe later :D

"
Have you considered grabbing the all res notes just below the dualist area, and adding in the blue dream jewel just left to them, for free power charge generation?

Intresting idea, i dont really see a reason to waste points for it since the charge generation is allrdy good when killing mobs. It would be a good option if you manage to get ele weak on hit gloves, then you could drop the coh from herald and use the jewel.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info