3.0 UPDATED] Raider Elemental Crit Spectral Throw - Shaper and t16 viable

My hideout DPS is only 14k with Wrath and Herald of Thunder up. What can I do to get my DPS higher?
The armor is just temporary to see if I want to invest more into this build. I don't usually turn Herald of Ice on due to mana issues.

Passive skill tree build
Get better foil, make an uber lab, buy jewels and a decent second ring, get 20/20 gems, and helm enchant, i have now 44k on GMP with 20 lvl gems and lightning golem up, pretty amazing and it gonna grow to 50k soon.
Last edited by pitrek46 on Dec 30, 2016, 9:17:45 PM
Which gives more dps, a 6l to socket lightning pen, or 40% spectral throw damage ench on head?
Just killed Shaper! This is my first league playing from the start so that was really fun. Thank you for this build.

My gear:
Spoiler

(Got the boots :( )
Last edited by Dampnoet on Dec 31, 2016, 12:43:20 AM

at 30.5k in hideout, crit chance is only 25.57%
does starks hood really make that much of a difference?
"
BurningChaos wrote:

at 30.5k in hideout, crit chance is only 25.57%
does starks hood really make that much of a difference?

25.5% with the crit chance gem? you must have skipped all crit on the passive tree? You should easily get 40-45 crit without power charges.

"
Which gives more dps, a 6l to socket lightning pen, or 40% spectral throw damage ench on head?

The helm enchant is no more multiplier, its just regulat "increased damage". The helm enchant is equivalent to about 3 proj/ele dmg passives or a 40% weapon ele dmg roll on a belt etc. The 6l will have A LOT more impact, the enchant is more of a super endgame minmax upgrade.

"
I respecced a character to this build after trying the Howa claw ST and disliking it. This build is so far pretty amazing. I've not got the budget for the 6L belly though, so is it better to have a 5L belly or a 6L rare?

Both is fine, just depends if you want a higher dmg or more life :)

my current setup.

4,9k life
res cap
29k dps hideout

any tipps to improve my damage ?
got 421% multiplier but only 21% crit chance. i think i need to work on this. any other advices?

testing a bit with Essence Worm.
We can use Wrath, Herald of Ice&Lightning and i still got enough Mana to spam Spectral Throw.

Last edited by verano123 on Dec 31, 2016, 11:48:42 AM
"
25.5% with the crit chance gem? you must have skipped all crit on the passive tree? You should easily get 40-45 crit without power charges.

yeah i have the crit gem in, "main hand crit chance" still only about 26%, does the base crit on my sword (7.37%) make that much of a difference? Can't figure it out.

EDIT: i'm just a moron, carry on.
Last edited by BurningChaos on Dec 31, 2016, 10:03:27 PM
"
BurningChaos wrote:

"

yeah i have the crit gem in, "main hand crit chance" still only about 26%, does the base crit on my sword (7.37%) make that much of a difference? Can't figure it out.

I'm having the same problem as you. I know there's some pieces I can upgrade and gems to level up but my damage is only about 10k in HO. Any advice is appreciated.
Hey netmos, and big thanks for the guide, been playing for some time but never tried spectral throw, but this guide gave me the spark for it, and im in love <3

verano and voltaire, you both have low crit chance on the weapon, and thats where it scales from, all the increases you get frorm passives and other stuff, get ones with atleast +6.5.
And i would suggest to forget other damage types on some items, especially on weapons if ur on budget, even if it shows better dps, penetration for other resistances is only 6, and for lightning its around 52, + some increases from passives boost only lightning damage.

Oh, and are you sure you guys are checking spectral throw crit chance? Not the normal attack crith chance that is automatically in selected first in character screen. That crit chance with these passives just doesnt sound right :/
Last edited by DeGyrst on Dec 31, 2016, 10:26:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info