[2.6] Atmotion's 100% fire 'Xogama' Cyclone - Fun, Easy, Cheap, Fast, Endgame Viable (No 5-6L req!)

"
Razor656 wrote:
"
Powerlenny wrote:

To improve your performance, get devotos devotion(more damage) or the formless inferno(more armour, need to build around), change your build to RT.
also you could replace inc AOE with life gain on hit, with 5 attacks per second thats 250hp/second on a single target.
I got 6,5k life, 50k armour (on high phys bosses with grace+determination+granite) (37k with normal aura setup and flask) and 6 end charges, physical damage becomes a joke

I dont see it in your build, how exactly do you gain endurance charges?

im chieftrain haha. as slayer you can either run warlords mark or red dream jewel.
Just finished building and testing this character, about same setup, ur gem please take out elemental focus and swap in conc. effect, same amount of the more damage on both gem but conc. efftect provides burning dmg for double dipping.

This build is a breach fire amulet + a fire chicken axe, sadly is not as powerful as a breach fire amulet + a breach fire bow.

Not because of the dps, molten burst projectiles balls' overlapping damage + the burning dmg is so insane that breachlords' hp drop so fast, however there are plenty of times to be 1 shotted, never completed the attempts in 1 portal, blame me for having only 4k hp, but I prefer speed over slow and steady, so the downside of it is that u kill endgame boss with a few deaths, because its "Melee". Other than that mapping are fine, you 1 shot everything including exiles and map bosses.

Another character I built using the same amulet but instead of the fire axe, I use fire bow, and burning arrow + vaal burning arrow to kill breachlords give me 0 deaths, because?.. it's range and I never got hit..

On top of that, vaal burning arrow can 1 shot shaper/chayula with 14 grand spectrum. Teach me how to build fire cyclone with 14 grand spectrum.

GGG logic.

Edit: for those who dont know what to do with their chest 6L-> vaal cyclone + 5 x more dmg multipliers (please dont insert faster attack on vaal cyclone unless u have 0 attack speed from passive/gears, u wil end up with attacking faster than u can proc), u will 1 shot anything in the game except pull-immune bosses, sadly this is true for breachlords, just make sure breachlords stop moving and so u can cast vaal cyclone, u will still 1 shot it, and for ur 4L cyclone as usual -> cyclone + fortify + life gain on hit + faster attack, never 6L cyclone, u will never have enough mana when u reach super high attack speed.

Edit2: sorry wanted to try but I will have to farm 6L, coz hard to colour 6 red on carcass jack, so for ur 6L u might wana try heavy strike(190%+ base weapon dmg highest ingame) -> heavy strike + added fire + weapon ele + melee phy + fire pene + multistrike/faster attack, again do not put in elemental focus, different sources of burn stack, molten burst and heavy strike burn dot will stack on boss, tell me how it goes, was wanting to try this. And also someone please try spell totem + scorching ray, and tell me if it as effective for 2 link slot.
IGN: CloudieRaine , lHarry_Potterl
I usually online at 10am~3pm GMT(+0:00)
Last edited by CloudieRaine on Dec 25, 2016, 3:52:32 PM
What else can I use in Axe besides ele focus/conc/inc aoe? I lack of int to hit int cap for 20lvl gem
"
Razor656 wrote:
"
Powerlenny wrote:

To improve your performance, get devotos devotion(more damage) or the formless inferno(more armour, need to build around), change your build to RT.
also you could replace inc AOE with life gain on hit, with 5 attacks per second thats 250hp/second on a single target.
I got 6,5k life, 50k armour (on high phys bosses with grace+determination+granite) (37k with normal aura setup and flask) and 6 end charges, physical damage becomes a joke

I dont see it in your build, how exactly do you gain endurance charges?

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Red_Dream
This gem , in the rigth place. :)
I am using Warlord mark instead of leech nodes with 8 endurance charges.
Got 90%+ phys dmg reduction
"Utility/Defense 2:

Cast When Damage Taken(level 1) - Enfeeble(level 5) - Vaal Haste - Increased Duration"

Why have you stated the levels of the gems? Does it mean that they should be left to that level or? and if so, why? Sorry for the silly guestion. I'm quite new to the game and there are still some "strategies" that I dont know yet.

Thank you in advance!
"
BUULU wrote:
"Utility/Defense 2:

Cast When Damage Taken(level 1) - Enfeeble(level 5) - Vaal Haste - Increased Duration"

Why have you stated the levels of the gems? Does it mean that they should be left to that level or? and if so, why? Sorry for the silly guestion. I'm quite new to the game and there are still some "strategies" that I dont know yet.

Thank you in advance!

Yes you leave them at the suggested level so they are triggered by Gem Cast when Damage Taken.
BEST GAME EVER
Just as a note to HC players, I couldn't figure out how to prevent ele damage reflect, and that is what eventually killed me at lvl 92. Basically from 6.3k hp to dead in less than 1 sec.
I play HC as well, mind me asking what kind of defense you had against ele reflect? I use Sibyls lament and purity of fire and haven't had problems yet. Still only in T10 maps tho.
Do you think the enchant 40% increased Herald of ash damage is good for this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info