[2.6] Atmotion's 100% fire 'Xogama' Cyclone - Fun, Easy, Cheap, Fast, Endgame Viable (No 5-6L req!)

For chest armours which is BIS, Kaom's Heart or a 6L Belly of the beast? I would have to move my cyclone gems to my gloves and lose my cwdt setup if I choose the latter though. Which setup would povide me with more hp and dps? Thanks for the great build!
Why "cheap" ??
it was cheap when he made this build :D

"
nickn06 wrote:
Why "cheap" ??

Was quite affordable before Mathil showed it off, now everyone out there is looking at the axe and amulet and prices went up.

Already wasted 350 jews and lost my 5 socket. Now I am fucking done. No more money
i have a Question

with those linkets i have Zero Physical damage, is the bonus from ,,Headsman,, 50% reduced physical damage taken kinda useless stat ?
Belly of the Beast or Lightning Coil?
"
Saraj wrote:
i have a Question

with those linkets i have Zero Physical damage, is the bonus from ,,Headsman,, 50% reduced physical damage taken kinda useless stat ?

You don't need to link the weapon. And if you have Avatar of Fire our the amulet, that physical to lightning is doing nothing and you can replace.

But to answer your question, yes, this bonus is useless to this build.
As I told you before Im running a Chieftrain-Version of this, but i made my build with this guide so i post in here.
I think "The formless inferno" can be very good in this build. because we dont need many fancy uniques we can stack fire res on every rare and achieve super good phys reduction.
Well as Chieftrain I got some more with all the endurance charges but even without them i got 66% phys reduction! and I stopped stacking fire res at some point because my phys reduction is capped when i have 6 end. charges. the 8% of phys dmg taken as fire is a downside for me now lol
So think about it, you dont lose much. only a little bit of attack- and movementspeed for awesome armor.

And I found a better option for cursing...called "ghetto blasphemy". lvl1 cwdt+lvl20 curse on hit+lvl20 curse+lvl1 blade vortex. Works just like blasphemy haha and only costs you a 4-link.

I dont understand why getting frozen is a big problem for you. i got 2 flasks with dispel freeze and i have absolutely no problems like in red tul breaches.

Just did the Minotaur with this build for my first time in PoE \o/

Its corrupted map with 28% increased damage and other smalls things. Died two times before figure out how to do the fight.

Have a Pit of Chimera map, but RNGesus fucked me when corrupting, adding a great elemental reflect mod to the map :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info