[2.6] Atmotion's 100% fire 'Xogama' Cyclone - Fun, Easy, Cheap, Fast, Endgame Viable (No 5-6L req!)

"
kelongngu wrote:
gonna run something similar, hopefully the amulet will be easy to get (a few ex?)

i got mine on day 2 for ~45 chaos. should be either about there or less. the weapon is also really cheap now (around 5c) so grab one before it blows up in price. :)
Guild Master of <Limit Horizon>
IGN: Atmotion
Stream: www.twitch.tv/atmotion
Weapon price should hopefully go down more as it seems rather easy to get (?) since so many people are already selling on day 2/3. I'll definitely keep a lookout for the amulet :D

Edit: after checking out poe.trade again, amulet's actually pretty cheap and definitely not in the ex range. looking forward to the build when i get the necessary items :D
I have an Alien pet.
Last edited by kelongngu on Dec 5, 2016, 8:20:14 PM
How is this build holding up in maps?
You can't really wear a Kaoms Heart in this build because you will definitely need to fill the Ngamahu's Flame with the support gems for the "Molten Burst" -skill. The weapon should be 6 socketed, no 6 linking required. Then just run your basic cyclone setup in a Belly for example.

You should socket the weapon with: Weapon ele dmg, Phys proj, point blank, conc, added fire and finally either GMP or slow proj. Slow proj is nice for harder bosses but GMP is better for easy map clearing.
Nice Build :D i definitely try it

btw is there any reason to take iron grip ?
"
Schnaasy wrote:
How is this build holding up in maps?

currently clearing tier 7-8 maps with ease.

killed atziri with a 4 link also.

will post video proofs of the content once i get to some more later tier maps. also made some BIG changes to the build that make it scale even better.
"
Jormz wrote:
You can't really wear a Kaoms Heart in this build because you will definitely need to fill the Ngamahu's Flame with the support gems for the "Molten Burst" -skill. The weapon should be 6 socketed, no 6 linking required. Then just run your basic cyclone setup in a Belly for example.

You should socket the weapon with: Weapon ele dmg, Phys proj, point blank, conc, added fire and finally either GMP or slow proj. Slow proj is nice for harder bosses but GMP is better for easy map clearing.

agree. made those changes yesterday and running cyclone for just proccing Bursts. also added elemental overload node + point blank node. have currently a 6 socket weapon unlinked with supporting only burst and it seems to work much much better.
Last edited by Atmotion on Dec 6, 2016, 9:16:13 AM
wow, dat build looks sexy af. firefirefire
ty
"
Atmotion wrote:
"
Jormz wrote:

agree. made those changes yesterday and running cyclone for just proccing Bursts. also added elemental overload node + point blank node. have currently a 6 socket weapon unlinked with supporting only burst and it seems to work much much better.

Really like the build concept; the way you're testing it right now it's almost like an old cyclone CoC build. How is the damage in your current setup of focusing completely on the proc damage?

"
Really like the build concept; the way you're testing it right now it's almost like an old cyclone CoC build. How is the damage in your current setup of focusing completely on the proc damage?

Yes it is amazingly fun to play now with the new and improved changes. I had a person from the forums give me a nudge in the right direction because i was hedging between changing to Elemental Overload or staying in Resolute. Good thing i changed.. Oh my.

Will post some aziri/mid-late tier map gameplay videos soon!
Last edited by Atmotion on Dec 6, 2016, 5:30:05 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info