[2.6] Atmotion's 100% fire 'Xogama' Cyclone - Fun, Easy, Cheap, Fast, Endgame Viable (No 5-6L req!)

"
Can i play this build as a berserker marauder?

Sure. Try it out, see how it goes and let me know. You will definitely do more damage but have less area / survivability. :)

"
Silvoz wrote:
Might Bringer of Rain be a playable budget alternative to Kaoms + Devotos?

You do not need a 6L for this build to work, but using a Bringer is definitely a nice option if you are on a budget. Your life total will be smaller but you will do more damage that's for sure.

You also move slower and proc less Molten bursts because of the devoto attack speed.
Guild Master of <Limit Horizon>
IGN: Atmotion
Stream: www.twitch.tv/atmotion
Last edited by Atmotion on Dec 7, 2016, 5:23:01 AM
Hi, I'm very curious about the "Molten Burst" part of the skill. How much damage do you think it's dealing? Is it supported by socketed gems? For example, if you socket GMP does it increase the projectiles? Or does inc AOE increase the AOE of the Bursts? Thanks, this build looks very nifty
builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1663570/
z
Last edited by bobozo2007 on Dec 7, 2016, 6:21:25 AM
do you think this build shaper potential? i no satisfied current Blade Flurry AOE now.
probably wanna play this build. thanks
Last edited by Zweiwei on Dec 7, 2016, 6:51:04 AM
Any reason why this build isn't using blood magic gem and multiple auras, instead of blood magic passive?
"
Hi, I'm very curious about the "Molten Burst" part of the skill. How much damage do you think it's dealing? Is it supported by socketed gems? For example, if you socket GMP does it increase the projectiles? Or does inc AOE increase the AOE of the Bursts? Thanks, this build looks very nifty

Basically it over damages fully 6 linked cyclone by almost double. Also the way Molten burst works is that it overlaps with increased AoE and the multiple projectiles make them clump up together better to hit on the same target.

"
do you think this build shaper potential? i no satisfied current Blade Flurry AOE now.
probably wanna play this build. thanks

definitely has guardian / shaper potential. so far cleared rippy(ish) rare corrupted tier 12 maps with ease, including Breaches in them.

"
Any reason why this build isn't using blood magic gem and multiple auras, instead of blood magic passive?

many of the auras make no sense to use in this build, maybe the anger aura or herald of ash, but those are almost negligible. also the blood magic keystone cluster gives us massive life increases.
Guild Master of <Limit Horizon>
IGN: Atmotion
Stream: www.twitch.tv/atmotion
Last edited by Atmotion on Dec 7, 2016, 12:16:45 PM
Will be giving this build a go but I think I'll roll Champion simply because I enjoy the extra tankiness they offer.
glad to hear that potential shaper :)
by the way noticed that you making new ton, you not going to push this up to shaper or breachlord?
would inquisitor be good choice for this build? Since it has so many fire dmg nodes nearby..
What are your thoughts on running a bunch of Grand Spectrum jewels on this?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info