[2.6] Atmotion's 100% fire 'Xogama' Cyclone - Fun, Easy, Cheap, Fast, Endgame Viable (No 5-6L req!)

How does the physical defense buff from arctic armror work when you're always using cyclone and spinning around and the buff is there only when you are standing still? Same thing with the unique helm. It provides 800 armor and mana regen if you're standing in place. Am i missing something??
Guys,can u make some screenshots if ur character stats:life,armour,dps on the lava burst,etc. Thanks
"
asmzn2009 wrote:
How does the physical defense buff from arctic armror work when you're always using cyclone and spinning around and the buff is there only when you are standing still? Same thing with the unique helm. It provides 800 armor and mana regen if you're standing in place. Am i missing something??

well its not working, i can only assume that glacial trail is helping slow down monsters following you to destroy them with projectiles or just for lulz...
first of all id recommend drop arctic armour and defensive aura aswell(always can get aura for specific map mods), get flamma+blasphemy and herald running, remove blood magic from cyclone and replace it with damage(dont forget to spec into manaleech nods or get gear) ive moved fortify away from cyclone too(leap or vaal cyclone works fine)
Last edited by k00pa on Dec 22, 2016, 6:08:01 AM
If someone could help me. Im 89 with this build and cant kill Uber lab Izaro because im running out of pots and just get one or two-shotted. Any hints how can i beat him.

Show me your tree, I just beat Uber Izaro at level 86 with similar gear. I recomend Devoto instead of Brine Crown. You seem to use EO, that may be the problem. I focused on attack speed to have more steady molten burst activation, RT was obvious choice.
Whats your HP ? I had about 5700 when I beat him and was very close to one shot sometimes.
I had 1 hp flask, but im using Warlord mark + blasphemy for endureance charge gen (even with bosses) and additional leech. You don't seem to use Immortal call, which is a good defense with even 3 endurance charges.
"
Halvir wrote:
Show me your tree, I just beat Uber Izaro at level 86 with similar gear. I recomend Devoto instead of Brine Crown. You seem to use EO, that may be the problem. I focused on attack speed to have more steady molten burst activation, RT was obvious choice.
Whats your HP ? I had about 5700 when I beat him and was very close to one shot sometimes.
I had 1 hp flask, but im using Warlord mark + blasphemy for endureance charge gen (even with bosses) and additional leech. You don't seem to use Immortal call, which is a good defense with even 3 endurance charges.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBAASzBS0KmwthDF8McA2NDjwRgRQgFE0UcRR1GJEY2xo-HKchVSFgIq8j0yefKS4ppS5TMn44UzpSPAU8LT38QKBHfkp9TipQR1OlVvpYY1uvXhNfOV8_YVJjp2VNZ5to8m8ncql07XTxdqx253fXeHp463rvfLh82YIHg1-DzITZhO-Fp4ZghrSHaod2ivCMz49gmmqbLZ_fogCkwqU1qSeplK4-r2ywq7KAtz68n702vqfAZsSCxPbGrsbYz37Tb9i92Xzawd1G45_kUecK6UbqGO8O707vfPAf8kH2SPcy-Ov8S_zF_go=?accountName=Razor656&characterName=Eruvad
"
Razor656 wrote:
If someone could help me. Im 89 with this build and cant kill Uber lab Izaro because im running out of pots and just get one or two-shotted. Any hints how can i beat him.

I set determination + grace auras, get a Basalt flask with more armor and increased duration, preflask when combat starts and he get kill so fast. I have The red Dream and 41% chance to get endurance charge on kill and 5 endurance charges, maybe that helps but, that combat don't drop me life
"
Razor656 wrote:

what are your stats?

To improve your performance, get devotos devotion(more damage) or the formless inferno(more armour, need to build around), change your build to RT.
also you could replace inc AOE with life gain on hit, with 5 attacks per second thats 250hp/second on a single target.
I got 6,5k life, 50k armour (on high phys bosses with grace+determination+granite) (37k with normal aura setup and flask) and 6 end charges, physical damage becomes a joke

ah and you can drop sybils lament and run purity of fire instead. with sybil and ruby flask you got 82% res +30% reduced fire damage=12,6% fire dmg taken, with purity of fire and flask you got 86%=14% fire dmg taken but you can get a better ring and 40% inc fire res on top. By the way i dont see any better aura combination than purity of fire+grace+herald of ash for this build.
Last edited by Powerlenny on Dec 23, 2016, 10:33:47 AM
Long time lurker of this thread looking for some help to get to the next level. First off here's my Stuff. What should my next upgrades be?

Skill tree: https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBAASzBS0LYQxfDHAOPBQgFE0UcRR1GJEY2xo-HKchYCKvI9MkmyefKS4ppS5TMn44UzpSO7Y8BTwtPfxAoEF0R35OKlBHU6VX4lhjW69eE185Xz9hUmVNZ5toWGhlaPJvJ3KpdO108Xasdud35Xh6eu98uHzZggeCm4Nfg8yE2YTvhaeGYIa0h2qJ2IrwjM-QCpo7mmqbLZ_fogCkwqU1qSeplK4-r2ywq7KAtz68n702vqfAZsQVxILE9sauz37Tb9eW2L3ZfNrB5FHpRuoY7SDvDu9O73zwH_JB8931YfZI9zL3Tfjr_Ev-Cg==
"
Powerlenny wrote:

To improve your performance, get devotos devotion(more damage) or the formless inferno(more armour, need to build around), change your build to RT.
also you could replace inc AOE with life gain on hit, with 5 attacks per second thats 250hp/second on a single target.
I got 6,5k life, 50k armour (on high phys bosses with grace+determination+granite) (37k with normal aura setup and flask) and 6 end charges, physical damage becomes a joke

I dont see it in your build, how exactly do you gain endurance charges?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info