[2.6] Atmotion's 100% fire 'Xogama' Cyclone - Fun, Easy, Cheap, Fast, Endgame Viable (No 5-6L req!)

Just curious why do you have increased crit on your cyclone?
"
ravensshade wrote:
Just curious why do you have increased crit on your cyclone?

He picked the elemental overload keystone which give 40% more elemental damage for 8 second whenever he crit.
Increased crit give more consistency to proc it since weapon base crit is low.
Great idea of build, but one question, is armor worths it to invest, or may be better is make kind of hybrid life/es build?
Hi,

first i have to say that i really enjoy playing this build. Just got my Xoph's Blood amulet and the damage i do is just insane. I am still leveling, but merc Piety died in less than 2 seconds. Loving it.

But i have two questions. What do you think about the Rampart passive? For 4 points you get 35% meele physical damage, 15% fortify effect and 20% increased armour. Isn't that better than some of the axt damage notes?

And i am wondering if Rumi's Concoction is a good defensive flask for this build.

Thanks for this awesome build
IGN Jadyra | Kitargua
started the league with this build and the only hiccup i had so far was the change over from being insane for the physical dmg and cyclone with out the axe to going down with the axe, but once i got the correct sockets i started to do way more dmg again. i love it, keep up the great work.
Really dont get how your suppose to deal with rare mobs with ele reflect in red maps
"
pobubas wrote:
Really dont get how your suppose to deal with rare mobs with ele reflect in red maps

Well, you don't. You reroll the maps or sell them. Same as you would as physical based character against phsysical reflect.
"
pobubas wrote:

A single reflect rare should be okay if you bring a ruby flask. Don't run ele reflect modded maps at all.
Awesome build. Im playing it now. What about jewels? Which stats should we look for?
Would this build be playable with Frost Blades socketed with Cold to Fire? Cold to fire is a pretty decent amount of additional damage. How does it interact with FB's projectiles? I'm assuming Molten Burst can only proc from the initial melee hit?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info