Content Update 2.5.0 Patch Notes

"
Chalace wrote:
We all have those times, that's RNG in a nutshell. It still doesn't change my initial point, that you can make a set of reasonable gear for far less than the ridiculous numbers the people here are spouting. Of course it's not free, and sometimes it might take 2 Alts sometimes 50, its still just Alt's and Regals, which are easily obtained.

Yet still, even here in the last few posts people claim its impossible, even when presented with fool proof step by step instructions.

Why are you constantly attacking people (either individual, or as a whole) who criticize the patch notes?
Everyone here has the right to post here what they think about them. You know that, right?
You could probably fill 3-4 pages with the same rant you've posted since this thread was made.

And have you ever tried rerolling items with alterations, then augmenting and finally regaling?
Because that shit does take a lot of currency if you want actual useful results.
It also takes time to gather that currency and a good base isn't free either.

^ And to think I dropped a Mjolner 2 days ago.
Couldn't it have dropped when it was worth 400 ex.....

"
Chalace wrote:
While it is common knowledge that life based has some issues, mostly on the last 5 bosses, most people blow it way out of proportion.

Well this is the only thing i'm complaining about. I'm able to do all content completely, except getting oneshot randomly by elemental damage at Uber Atziri and Shaper.

The only mitigation for that, is ES.
IGN: SCHVAITZERIZER
Last edited by MAD_DAN on Dec 1, 2016, 10:25:02 AM
"
Fapmobile wrote:
"
Chalace wrote:
We all have those times, that's RNG in a nutshell. It still doesn't change my initial point, that you can make a set of reasonable gear for far less than the ridiculous numbers the people here are spouting. Of course it's not free, and sometimes it might take 2 Alts sometimes 50, its still just Alt's and Regals, which are easily obtained.

Yet still, even here in the last few posts people claim its impossible, even when presented with fool proof step by step instructions.

Why are you constantly attacking people (either individual, or as a whole) who criticize the patch notes?
Everyone here has the right to post here what they think about them. You know that, right?
You could probably fill 3-4 pages with the same rant you've posted since this thread was made.

And have you ever tried rerolling items with alterations, then augmenting and finally regaling?
Because that shit does take a lot of currency if you want actual useful results.
It also takes time to gather that currency and a good base isn't free either.

What part of that is an attack? Nothing i have said there is inappropriate or a direct attack at anyone.
Over the last few posts someone says it requires 10Ex pieces of gear, I show it doesn't, that is not an attack. (For which i was called a liar and a retard, these are personal attacks)

Pointing out that people are incapable of accepting irrefutable evidence is not an attack, when such examples are clearly right in front of you for everyone to see.

So please enlighten me as to the issue here.

If you read the previous posts, I already said that i have created gear this way, as have many other players many times, it is not a new concept.

Lets be reasonable here, if you don't have the ability, be it skill or time, to gather some basic materials, then you should not expect to be clearing end-game content. If you can't accept the fact, and it is a fact, that you can craft adequate gear with the method described and shown in the video then nothing anyone says can help you. stating this is not an attack in any way, shape or form.

Asking people to explain, or present adequate reasoning for something they post, if i disagree, is not attacking them either. This is how a discussion works, yes?
Last edited by Chalace on Dec 1, 2016, 10:52:58 AM
"
MAD_DAN wrote:
What I'm saying is that for end game viability you need capped resists, dps, AND apparently >10k pool of life to not be oneshotted by elemental damage.

I'm not touching phys and boss melee hits at all.

Just random, ele damage from kaom lava balls, shaper cold balls, vaal laser, random strongbox icenova that oneshotted me with 6.8k hp, etc.

That is the only problem.

You cannot have that even with big investment unless going ES.

Casual and new players will NEVER have that because it's not cheap at all. They will just be stuck playing t1-5 maps and skipping the bosses.

"Ah, it's ok, they will drop items and currency and advance".

Sure, in 1000 years, with all those good 1 alteration uniques that drop in t1-5.

self found t9 maps i had no problems with. and i have not played since beta
SSF
Last edited by Lunx on Dec 1, 2016, 10:33:14 AM
"
Lunx wrote:
"
MAD_DAN wrote:
What I'm saying is that for end game viability you need capped resists, dps, AND apparently >10k pool of life to not be oneshotted by elemental damage.

I'm not touching phys and boss melee hits at all.

Just random, ele damage from kaom lava balls, shaper cold balls, vaal laser, random strongbox icenova that oneshotted me with 6.8k hp, etc.

That is the only problem.

You cannot have that even with big investment unless going ES.

Casual and new players will NEVER have that because it's not cheap at all. They will just be stuck playing t1-5 maps and skipping the bosses.

"Ah, it's ok, they will drop items and currency and advance".

Sure, in 1000 years, with all those good 1 alteration uniques that drop in t1-5.

self found t9 maps i had no problems with. and i have not played since beta
SSF

"Just random, ele damage from kaom lava balls, shaper cold balls, vaal laser, random strongbox icenova that oneshotted me with 6.8k hp, etc."

Did you survive these self found?
IGN: SCHVAITZERIZER
Nop.. But this time i will.. Cuz now i know what im doing...
Wasn't Flame Golem already the strongest one DPS-wise ? Why did it receive the biggest buff ?
Last edited by dyneol on Dec 1, 2016, 11:11:39 AM
i don't know what sniffing GGG balance team but they really need to get better stuff and of course start to working...3 months... few changes... why so lazy?
Can anyone tell me why playing Hardcore might be better (or at least the differences) than simply playing the standard version of the Breach League? And also if you die in Hardcore Breach League do you go to standard standard or Breach League standard?

Thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info