Content Update 2.5.0 Patch Notes

"
Reduced the maximum number of Summoned Raging Spirits to 20, but we have also increased damage as the gem levels up to compensate. It's intended to be a similar damage output but with less casting needed and less effective area of effect.

Does these changes include minion life improvements for Summon raging spirit ?

Probably not.

We all know that SRS will be messed up, it's actually the only skill I'm excited to see the outcome lmao.
Last edited by SupaMF on Dec 2, 2016, 2:11:23 PM
Why the hell everything is always getting nerfed ? Like everything that affects the monsters is always getting buffed, but everything else that affects characters/builds is always getting nerfed. There's definately a logic behind that I will never understand...

I get the part that this game is meant to be '' challenging '', but I really hate the fact that I have a viable/powerful build during a couple months then after a new league begins it doesn't worth a pile of shit.

Last edited by PledgeOfDeath on Dec 2, 2016, 2:22:10 PM
It seems that they won't solve the problem with the black screen :)
Almost 17k people ahead me in the queue this league. That must be a new personal record.

Every
Single
League
Same
Thing
Timezone: GMT (+2:00) RST
"When you are in a map, find a Zana, go inside her mission and then you have to complete a mission for another Master and you feel like Leo DiCaprio on Inception"
"Cospri's Malice and Mjölner now have 250ms cooldowns on triggering socketed skills (up from 100ms)"

:(
Great patch, no lags atm (teasted in Standard). GJ
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Content Update 2.5.0
Skill Balance Changes:
  • Blade Vortex has been refactored. Instead of separate hits for each active blade, the blades now increase the frequency at which all enemies in the radius take damage, and the amount of damage they take. The skill now has a base hit frequency of 600ms and has 10% increased hit rate per active blade. Its damage has been reduced by 30% at all levels and it deals 30% more damage per active blade.
    Bex is a liar. More != increase.
IGN: Pumar, Pumam , PumarR , PumaPunch , PumaWander , PumaCleave, PumaSlams
Last edited by ropumar on Dec 2, 2016, 5:34:22 PM
"
SId6Niner wrote:
I have crippling depression

I have dental pain
Bravo encore une grosse mise à jour mai où est donc la mise à jour que tous les Français attendent le path FR
Hmm it seems like Summon Skeletons isn't buffed. The cast time is still 1 sec in my tooltip.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info