Content Update 2.5.0 Patch Notes

preload will be before 3 hours of league start (usually)
so - all starts together !
Last edited by rrurrer03 on Dec 2, 2016, 10:46:16 AM
4 hours to go, I'm getting anxious lads.
"
rrurrer03 wrote:
preload will be before 3 hours of league start (usually)
so - all starts together !

neato.
"
HuKoJIAuKA wrote:
"
cuss wrote:
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Content Update 2.5.0

The Breach Challenge League:
  • Reduced the maximum number of Summoned Raging Spirits to 20, but we have also increased damage as the gem levels up to compensate. It's intended to be a similar damage output but with less casting needed and less effective area of effect.

Just in time completed "Behold My Army" (Have 60 Minions at the same time).

And is it possible to complete this achievement now?

Of course it is. Just use Vaal Summon Skeletons. That's how I got the achievement - no SRS required.
I HATE!! Changes in patch notes in last second. Yesterday fire golem was 200% damage increase. Today 140%. One minutes before patch will be how much? 75%? Unbelievable how incompetent ggg is. IF THEY SAY SOMETHING LIKE SORRY, BUT NOTHING!!
"
Kastmar wrote:
I HATE!! Changes in patch notes in last second. Yesterday fire golem was 200% damage increase. Today 140%. One minutes before patch will be how much? 75%? Unbelievable how incompetent ggg is. IF THEY SAY SOMETHING LIKE SORRY, BUT NOTHING!!

looks like kids making game )

it can be called like - pre nerfs ) LOL
Last edited by rrurrer03 on Dec 2, 2016, 11:47:11 AM
"
rrurrer03 wrote:
"
Kastmar wrote:

They are nerfing things before we even try the broken non tested mechanics. /sad
"
rrurrer03 wrote:
"
Kastmar wrote:

Yeaaa. Unbelievable and unprofessional.
LOL - just watching the fails again - like on start every league.
neversink finished his filter and get client crash on launching client - he says GG GGG ))

is there any chance to get no FAILS at this time ?

p.s. epic fails incoming ? - 169.27% Speed: 1.31MB/s 60.90MB / 35.98MB
Last edited by rrurrer03 on Dec 2, 2016, 1:16:45 PM
Reduced the maximum number of Summoned Raging Spirits to 20, but we have also increased damage as the gem levels up to compensate. It's intended to be a similar damage output but with less casting needed and less effective area of effect.

Does these changes include minion life improvements for Summon raging spirit ?
Last edited by DanishGrinder on Dec 2, 2016, 1:42:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info