Content Update 2.5.0 Patch Notes

Just wait when ES will get nerfed. I'll make a prophecy: "A lot of players will cry and will say they will quit PoE because of ES nerf. But a lot will be happy cause life got buffed a little."
Maybe I'll actually play this league long enough to clear more than 2 or 3 maps before getting bored.

Doubt it, though, those early levels bore me pretty quick.
"
Megamickel wrote:
Maybe I'll actually play this league long enough to clear more than 2 or 3 maps before getting bored.

Doubt it, though, those early levels bore me pretty quick.

Maby this game is not for you. Is you life that boring thay you play it anyway? Or are you just a other spoiled brat?
Looks good. Love the golems changes, except for the range ones on Stone Golem :(
I stopped playing PoE since last patch because of the nerfs. If they keep up with the nerfs like this, soon all will leave, and PoE will become Path of Nerfs.
Why is decay getting nerfed?
How could 1000 chaos damage/second, even if it's applied to multiple enemies, ever be problematic compared to other builds that deal 200k dps or more, like 1 million+ dps builds?
It's possible to make it deal more damage with +#% chaos damage, +#% damage and +#% damage over time but that won't ever make it deal more than 10k dps/enemy hit so I really honestly don't get why it has to get chunked down by 25%.

I honestly try seeing why but I don't get it at all.
RIP speedy decay build character.
I can't do T16 maps with it now so I probably should give up.
Last edited by World_Destructor on Dec 2, 2016, 9:17:37 AM
"
I stopped playing PoE since last patch because of the nerfs. If they keep up with the nerfs like this, soon all will leave, and PoE will become Path of Nerfs.

I love these comments.

First, if you stopped playing, leave. I don't get why people come back to spend time in the forum of a game they don't play. I don't go back to HoMM6 forums. The game sucked, I stopped playing, that's that.

Second, people have been saying stuff like this, especially predicting the death of PoE, for over 4 years.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
It's interesting to see SRS nerfed and BV changed.

That's sort of refreshing, and the %140 damage increase on fire golem, hell yea.

Some cool changes and reworks. Refreshing for me to see. I will be playing Breach :)

"

This time please leave and never come back. I won't bother in demonstrating how ridiculous your attitude is. Bye you won't be missed, and neither the other players with this kind of attitude
Somebody know if we can preload the patch and play right at the end of the countdown or we have to wait till the countdown ends to download it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info